ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new MX5 (Shed Content)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Disgusting tbh mate, especially when it is you that loses out! Loved what you did with the Clio and the MX was shaping up to be the same so I hope to see you back in something soon!

A bit of an update with regards to insurance: Got my settlement figure through - £1,350, which is brilliant!
So, fingers crossed, I'll be back on the road sometime soon next year!

Fantastic! :D

Flol. Nout. I spent about 400 on top buying it for a grand on a clutch/new plates, so I'm £50 down in total - but I'm still dead happy - was expecting an offer of 6/700 at the most!

CBR1K, F21 125D
I lost my keys once and started it in about 2 minutes.Side windows that pull away from the hood ftw?

e92 330i
Shame about this. Loved your clio and im sure the 5 would of been nice. Could pick up a ph1 172 for that price? Or will this affect insurance to much?

Insurance is ridiculous now! I've had to make a claim so its gone right up. And I've also lost my ncb... ffs!
Considering a K4M Clio tbh - then doing an engine build like mini-valvers/hutchies, just until insurance becomes less ridiculous.
Too soon for another MX5 right now I think. Plus I miss my old Clio!

Insurance is ridiculous now! I've had to make a claim so its gone right up. And I've also lost my ncb... ffs!
Considering a K4M Clio tbh - then doing an engine build like mini-valvers/hutchies, just until insurance becomes less ridiculous.
Too soon for another MX5 right now I think. Plus I miss my old Clio!

IMO, if you try and bring back the love of your old clio, you'll just be disappointed.

I did think about that - but I've ended up with money that I can use to pay rent etc, which is more important at the moment that running a car I don't really need... Then I can put the rest towards something next year, once I've saved a bit.
It's like I've just passed my test again - quotes of £1,500+ FTL.

IMO, if you try and bring back the love of your old clio, you'll just be disappointed.

Hmmm, possibly - but I think I'd be going into it with a lot more knowledge and a good idea of what I want to end up with. So it could turn out much better!
I'm only thinking about it at the moment, anyway - I won't be able to afford anything for a good while yet...