ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My housemates shed of an MX5 (Fully s**t content)

Shed Miata. NFG.
Gaz you know how it is. The shiny wheels doesn't make it any less of a s**t heap, it's just a s**t heap with shiny wheels. It's still a mis-coloured faggot car.

With shiny wheels.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I knew I was saving this screenshot for something...

526194_391729667536822_2125710297_n.jpg

But srs, you know what to do. God damn reverse rake MX5's.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Looks like a realy good transformation I never kmew xxr did 9" all ive found are 8.25" or is it specifc wheels as ibe been looking at the 527's for my mx5

What coilovers you gone for ?

Ill be keeping an eye on this thread

Shed Miata. NFG.
Looks like a realy good transformation I never kmew xxr did 9" all ive found are 8.25" or is it specifc wheels as ibe been looking at the 527's for my mx5

What coilovers you gone for ?

Ill be keeping an eye on this thread
NB Rokkors on NB top mounts. Wheels were imported from the USA. 8.25's look good are are much, much easier.
527's only come in 8.25 ET0 max. These are 002's which are in 9. I think there's a couple of others, either way 9's only come from the states.

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
2a7uqu3y.jpg
they make it feel like you're driving a car instead of a tent. Also does look a good sight better.

On a practical note. They keep the air-con in better and the less you fold the soft top, the longer it lasts.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
The hardtop transforms the look of it I need on myself because my vinyl roof is shot and leaks

Get a project g hardtop spoiler .. I think theres a groul buy on nutz for them

Shed Miata. NFG.
The hardtop transforms the look of it I need on myself because my vinyl roof is shot and leaks

Get a project g hardtop spoiler .. I think theres a groul buy on nutz for them

Project G is a massive rip off. Carbon Miata do them for £100 plus delivery, and B&Q do acrylic at about £10 for 2 square meters. Simple really.
Thanks for the good feedback guys. Still not fully happy with it though.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Working on the rear of a car, rear pointing downhill, on a 95 car?

​Prefer a/the MK3 MR2.