ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My housemates shed of an MX5 (Fully s**t content)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
More so than standard - they're very soft and wallowy straight out of the box so suspension mods are a must; they're a bit of a cruiser in standard form tbh.

2 weeks ago I'd have said you were completely wrong, however I've had mine on coilovers for a little while now, and really got to stretch it's legs yesterday. SO much fun!!!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I didn't think they are that bad to work on.. replaced all my wishbines and fitted new bushes, changed suspension, changed brakes and fitted an LSD in a couple of days.. plus a few other bits and bobs.

what coilovers?

I didn't think they are that bad to work on.. replaced all my wishbines and fitted new bushes, changed suspension, changed brakes and fitted an LSD in a couple of days.. plus a few other bits and bobs.

what coilovers?

Racelands/Rokkors for a MK2, he's using second hand MK2 top mounts too. Nothing fancy, but it works!

FFS! Another little bodge then ;) I saw him drive past Tameside Hospital today - I was just turning out so just missed him. Sounded good though... better than the Gwiztek!

Wheels fitted...

970493_10151671307781388_1155850026_n.jpg

Wee video

Proper pictures coming tomorrow I would imagine...

Last edited by a moderator:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I f**king hate this f**king s**t cunting b*****d car. It spends more time on my driveway that outside his own house.

Anyway few pictures unfortunately none of the finished article as he fucked off the minute it was off the jack to get to work leaving Joey, Wolverine and myself to clear up and then drive to his with his wheels in my car (because Joey and Sam both have f**king gay cars).

8745838058_992fc1eac8_z.jpg

In progress by welshname, on Flickr

8744728139_7b89b65048_z.jpg

Dirty arse x 2 by welshname, on Flickr

8744706159_e53647c4ab_z.jpg

Not looking promising by welshname, on Flickr

8745850832_1f708899f8_z.jpg

Arch rolling by welshname, on Flickr

8744735877_ff01715a50_z.jpg

Even hail stone can't stop a Northerner by welshname, on Flickr

8744739019_3e00b98050_z.jpg

TOO HIGH! by welshname, on Flickr

8745875264_58bcc775f3_z.jpg

Rolled/Flared by welshname, on Flickr

work for BMW
Its gone from a shed to an an absolute beast ! Wheels are great even though I don't like the euro look its a massive improvement

Listerine & Poledo
Remember when snapped suspension was a sign that your car needed fixing?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Anyway, Joey, stop faffing and just buy an SV-T

Homo spec mazda
Looks miles better. I still say it needs a jadey/turquoise or maybe pink ghetto respray to finish it off