ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My housemates shed of an MX5 (Fully s**t content)

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
LOL at Solberg Avatar... Amazing.

Last edited:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Sam's seems to have no holes virtually. Also you got round to doing the chop pretty quick! Did you manage to get a proper pic with RACK's old bumper on it? I had forgotten :(

Yeah Sam's seems to have no holes virtually. Also you got round to doing the chop pretty quick! Did you manage to get a proper pic with RACK's old bumper on it? I had forgotten :(

Nope, didn't even think about it... looked like an absolute bowl of dicks.
Pretty much did the whole chop with your stanley knife BTW. So sharp.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it! Needs that mental big black splitter at the front ala Seb's.

Looks pretty smart now. A young lad by my ways just built a 5. You've probably seen him whoring it everywhere he can -

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/468620_10151945930123976_556503160_o.jpg

I think he's lowered it more now though.

Love that. I really do like them in white!

Love it! Needs that mental big black splitter at the front ala Seb's.

Yeah, think that's next on the list along with a ducktail of some sort. Its 1000% better looking than the first lot of pictures though, that's for sure!

Volvo S60 T5
Cars a car they all got 4 wheels and get you from A to B so what's the problem?

btw shed on wheels but with a bit of awesome haha

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Just another update pic for you Joey, my mates MR2. Not far off finished now. It runs on the turbo set up etc, just needs wheels and brakes and couple of other bits and pieces finished.

946256_10200974082247887_1887590727_n.jpg

He's added a Corsa C splitter to the front and removed the soft top, so I'd say it still looks fairly cool.
Two new tyres have been fitted to the front already and he's had some proper alignment done so it drives (slides) properly now. I'll get them up when I get a spare 5 minutes!

The f**k happened to the arch? Or is that in the thread somewhere and I've missed it?

The plate being in the middle of the bumper makes it look like it's got rabbit teeth, too.

This thread has confirmed that I will own an MX5 at some point.

It was dented to start with. We tried rolling it, but it kept catching on the tyre on anything more than half lock. So we took drastic action until a new wing is sourced... Lol

This is awesome!! it looks great on those wheels & I love the tyre stretch, the rust etc adds to it & it looks loads better with the chopped rear bumper. It's cool :approve: