ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've only just sat down after a day of cleaning the car and my track alloys, still not totally finished but it was starting to get dark so I had to come in.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It hasn't been cleaned in 4 years and seeing as i'm giving passenger laps I thought it was time to chisel the mud off the floor and hoover as much of the dog as the Henry could handle, all it's done it show up all the scrapes and dents the dirt was hiding.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I've only just sat down after a day of removing 25kg of dog hair from the car , still not totally finished but it was starting to get dark so I had to come in.

The above sounds more realistic 😂

Not cleaned my car yet, haven't seen it all week as it's been down SJM automotive having a few bits done. Picking it up tomorrow so will have to stop somewhere on route to give it a little wash.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Thank f**k someone mentioned sleeping bag. I've just realised I done have one!
Should I bring the gazebo? It's a pop up one so won't be loads of f**king around.
I need beers, food, to check the car over etc. Also just realised my breakdown cover is still at my old house. Least it's only a couple miles away from where I live now if I need it lol

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
Is there a last admission time for tomorrow? I am now able to come, so will get some tickets purchased today. Would be looking to get there about 10/11. Just wanted to check I would still be allowed in at that time. Many thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk