ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll be up on the Friday, cars currently down SJM having a few bits done and a service so I'll be picking it up Friday morning and popping straight up.
No Welsh convoy by the looks, everyone's either backed out or not coming. I think they're scared of upsetting any of the English football fans 😂

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll be up on the Friday, cars currently down SJM having a few bits done and a service so I'll be picking it up Friday morning and popping straight up.
No Welsh convoy by the looks, everyone's either backed out or not coming. I think they're scared of upsetting any of the English football fans 😂
We've all become overnight rugby fans

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
It won't stop raining here, I can't do sh*t to the car, good job I did all the oily stuff over the weekend, all that's left for me to do is clean the thing.

Although the Derv Destroyer has to change my brake fluid, fit the DS2500's, impact gun all my wheel bolts loose so I torque them up by hand, plus I need to find a place that'll do an alignment without freaking out that my car's not standard.
Neil said IQ round the corner will align your tracking , mark won't mind it being modified

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Have done a few #username stickers nkw chaps.
Anymore for anymore, pm me.
I will be bringing them to csf save posting them out and risking them not being delivered in time.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I'd advise getting fuel at the nearest ( last ) petrol station you find/pass before Blyton track, the satnavs say 2 garages nearby but neither are petrol stations, more barns lol

About half hour round to the little shopping village aswell thata nearby

Real shame I'm going to miss this year's... Sounds like it's shaping up to be another great weekend! Loved it last year.

Shame the Welsh crowd is a disappointment yet again! Last year it was me and filters, this year it's just filters!

Family illness is making me hesitant to be 3 odd hours away full of beer, unable to drive.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Surely got somewhere near your work?

Btw ! Best have the brake fluid and pads to hand not burried under everything pmsl
I'm not at work tomorrow it's gone quiet for a bit so i've been laid off until further notice, which probably means sometime next week, i'll probably just go the Britannia tyres in town, they've done my alignment before but not for a few years.

I already thought of that today, need pads, fluid and torque wrench to hand, not buried under all the beer, also managed to get those two bottles of DOT 5.1 exchanged for DOT 4 at Halfords.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I've got an Afternoon Track Session potentially available, is there anyone who would like to buy it?

Clio 197
How stringent are they on sound? My mate is slightly concerned about his, think his exhaust is rated around 100db