ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Or is? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
HERE'S THE PROOF KRAWL @Crayola Screenshot_20240419_141407_WhatsApp.jpg

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
People probably know but for those that don’t - if you are planning on using a GoPro on your car make sure it is tethered/fixed to the car. I’ve just been told to remove my suction mount on the inside of my windscreen by one of the marshals at Angelsey as “it isn’t secure enough”. The up side of this is there is no evidence of me cocking up the first corner of my first hot lap of the day and pointing the wrong way while everyone passes me.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Yep! As @KitsonRis said, tethers or GTFO

Providing I can find them, I have a bundle of tethers for those that need them. Let me know and ill try and find them and bring them to CSF with me for people to use/have (ive got the one I use and never needed the other 10)