ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
logo.png

It's time to announce details of our annual national event ClioSport Festival for 2019!

The show is moving to an earlier date this year, so tickets are going on sale earlier than usual.
CSF19 will be held between Friday 5th July - Sunday 7th July, with the main show day and track day on Saturday 6th July.

Tickets and Track Time now available, and this year both passenger and additional driver wristbands can be bought in advance with your tickets, which will make things quicker for everyone than buying on the day.

For full show information and to purchase your tickets visit:

www.cliosportfestival.net

ebd.png

Last edited:
I'm defo on this! Missed the last one due to a mates wedding and would have missed it again if on the August bank holiday as i'm getting married.

Hopefully i'll have something a bit tastier than the Skoda by then as well.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I'm defo on this! Missed the last one due to a mates wedding and would have missed it again if on the August bank holiday as i'm getting married.

Hopefully i'll have something a bit tastier than the Skoda by then as well.

Mini stag do at CSF?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
For anyone who "doesn't do camping", there is a new Travelodge now open 10 minutes away from Blyton in Gainsborough. This will be close enough to come and go from on the Friday and/or Saturday nights. You could even get a taxi late on if you want to stay and have some drinks.

(You will still need to purchase a weekend ticket however, even if you don't camp.)

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/644/Gainsborough-hotel?checkIn=05/07/19&checkOut=07/07/19&rooms[0][adults]=1&rooms[0][children]=0&rooms[0][extras][0]=&lozenges=

Rooms will go fast for these dates though, so get booking if this interests you.

Basically there are now ZERO excuses not to come for the weekend!

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
For anyone who "doesn't do camping", there is a new Travelodge now open 10 minutes away from Blyton in Gainsborough.

We stayed there the Friday night last time, and camped on the Saturday
Decent enough Harvester type place and bar closeby, and McDee's too.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
When I saw the date I was well happy as I could come!

I promised the wife we'd go away next August Bank Holiday as its our anniversary...

The last three I've been at CSF! [emoji23]

However turns out we've been invited to a bloody wedding in Mallorca that weekend.

Gutted...

For anyone that goes I wish you all an awesome weekend, and for anyone that's still undecided.

Just do it, you won't regret it!

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
When I saw the date I was well happy as I could come!

I promised the wife we'd go away next August Bank Holiday as its our anniversary...

The last three I've been at CSF! [emoji23]

However turns out we've been invited to a bloody wedding in Mallorca that weekend.

Gutted...

For anyone that goes I wish you all an awesome weekend, and for anyone that's still undecided.

Just do it, you won't regret it!

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

There’s still plenty of time for the groom to get caught over the side and the wedding to get cancelled...?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Just a quick reminder that the members earlybird discount ends at the end of the month, so get your tickets booked before the new year if you want to save yourself a few quid!

ebd.png

Missus has just text saying the head bridesmaid for our wedding has just rang saying she's arranging their hen do 6th of 7th of July. Like f*ck I said, its CSF and I missed the last one and there's no chance I'm missing this one. Turns out i'm a selfish bstard and we only get married once. Correct I said but there's 31 other weekends you can have a hen do so make it happen!!!