ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I was having a great battle with the AMG in the afternoon, and have some awesome footage of him powersliding in front of me! emoji23.png

I simply couldnt hussle my 1700+ kgs through the tight bits anywhere as quick as you at Blyton. Last year I had a 313.5bhp Meg r26 , that was far more suited to the circuit.

Was great fun watching your flamethrower though ! Enjoyed it

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic weekend! Great to see so many people old and new. The cars that attended were all incredible, and the manners out on track was superb (just like last year)

I'm knackered now, but well worth it. Hoping to sort through my GoPro footage later, and will upload anything decent.

I was having a great battle with the AMG in the afternoon, and have some awesome footage of him powersliding in front of me! [emoji23]

If anybody managed to get a photo of mine flaming I'd be over the moon!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Your car looked stunning mate and was going really well too. Pretty sure I've got some footage of you going past me and letting out some huge flames, I think I've also got you missing the breaking point and just going through a chicane :up:😅

Had a really good weekend, can't wait for the next one!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I simply couldnt hussle my 1700+ kgs through the tight bits anywhere as quick as you at Blyton. Last year I had a 313.5bhp Meg r26 , that was far more suited to the circuit.

Was great fun watching your flamethrower though ! Enjoyed it
Andy she's a beaut! And sounds incredible! I was enjoying every single crackle from those exhausts!
Your car looked stunning mate and was going really well too. Pretty sure I've got some footage of you going past me and letting out some huge flames, I think I've also got you missing the breaking point and just going through a chicane :up:😅

Had a really good weekend, can't wait for the next one!
Cheers Terry it means a lot to get praise from the community.

Haha I remember that corner! Ideas indeed pushing on a bit too hard... [emoji28]

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Forgot to mention that you looked to have a lucky escape when the blue 182 spun out on the bend infront of you!
Yeah that was a close call. Luckily I managed to get on the brakes quickly, and whoever it was managed to control the spin really well.

I spun on the same chicane in the afternoon when the rain started, and slapped right into one of those hay bales lol!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
@DaveDreads almlst killed me.
Just coming off track we hear this knocking noise.
Get back to paddock, check the wheel bolts... yep, 1 turn and the wheel was off. Haha good times.

@RMDavis i think you broke the gearbkx when i was in the 182 behind you with mick.
Was pushing hard to keep up with you on the straight and kaboom!
I think you need to apologise to him :D

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm broken.

What a great weekend, the dog kennel's gearbox didn't explode like I expected, but one of the wheels kept undoing it's nuts and trying to fall off which was a little disturbing, also discovered one of them had snapped, not sure if that happened on track or when I was putting my road tyres back on, but considering how much of a hammering I gave it on track one snapped wheel nut is a lucky escape.

Piss up was...erm...messy.

20160702_230148.jpg

Filters is Unemployed as f*ck!

Ron's taken up God bothering if his sandals are anything to go by.

20160703_093335-jpg.159427

Attachments

• 20160703_093335.jpg
    20160703_093335.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 142

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I was talking to the french lads about 11.30. Went back to my car to get beer and ended up falling asleep. Had been up since 4am though.
The music didnt wake me up but that god awful snoring did.
Never heard nothing like it.
Point of origin being JP's tent? Lol

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Another great weekend! Looking forward to next year already. Need track time next year though get very jealous watching everyone all day.
I feel so much better than last year, knackered though.

Reactions: Sam

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
@DaveDreads almlst killed me.
Just coming off track we hear this knocking noise.
Get back to paddock, check the wheel bolts... yep, 1 turn and the wheel was off. Haha good times.

@RMDavis i think you broke the gearbkx when i was in the 182 behind you with mick.
Was pushing hard to keep up with you on the straight and kaboom!
I think you need to apologise to him :D
Sorry Mick!

Was that the Clio with holes in the bonnet? Was certainly going well!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
@andybond When you came off the track after your first few laps what did the old bloke from Javelin say? Saw he stopped you just after leaving the track. Ha

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm broken.

What a great weekend, the dog kennel's gearbox didn't explode like I expected, but one of the wheels kept undoing it's nuts and trying to fall off which was a little disturbing, also discovered one of them had snapped, not sure if that happened on track or when I was putting my road tyres back on, but considering how much of a hammering I gave it on track one snapped wheel nut is a lucky escape.

Piss up was...erm...messy.

View attachment 159426

Filters is Unemployed as f*ck!

Ron's taken up God bothering if his sandals are anything to go by.

20160703_093335-jpg.159427

😂😂 I blame @Sunglasses_Ron for my actions last night. That rum was spot on :up: as was the post piss up burgers he cooked :fearscream:

Cheers for not puking on my shoes @DaveDreads bloody good times :laughing:
@Knuckles dancing was on another level Gave rons cockney walk a run for its money.

On a side note, anyone know how to set an Xbox up?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Forgot to mention that you looked to have a lucky escape when the blue 182 spun out on the bend infront of you!

Yeah that was a close call. Luckily I managed to get on the brakes quickly, and whoever it was managed to control the spin really well.

I spun on the same chicane in the afternoon when the rain started, and slapped right into one of those hay bales lol!

@Filters was this you going full hero?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
😂😂 I blame @Sunglasses_Ron for my actions last night. That rum was spot on :up: as was the post piss up burgers he cooked :fearscream:

Cheers for not puking on my shoes @DaveDreads bloody good times :laughing:
@Knuckles dancing was on another level Gave rons cockney walk a run for its money.

On a side note, anyone know how to set an Xbox up?

Eurgh. I don't dance sober for good reason! I'm getting awful flashbacks!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
It looked like parsley sauce but when i read eel i thought i would give it a miss.
Were none of you freezing cold this morning?
I couldnt get that shitty pop up tent back in the bag so i just threw it in the back of the car and it popped back up again.
Is still there now actually.