ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Well done to those involved with sorting and running it all. Some very good drivers on track and awesome etiquette. On the camping and event side it was awesome too. So many friendly people there, thanks for making us feel so welcome. I left on the sat eve as I had family commitments but absolutely loved it all. I'm sure all our other members feel the same. Big thanks for the invite along again, Adey from turborenault.co.uk

LindaA

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 200
Fantastic weekend. I really enjoyed my morning track session. Thanks to the organisers for all the effort they put in.
It nearly all went very wrong for me when I let the other half have a few laps in my car and he managed to put it into the corn field. Good thing that no harm was done, otherwise it could have been a divorce and dog kennel situation today! He is feeling a bit bad about it though, and I have managed to get the car a good clean out of it. I'm working on a new set of tyres as well!
Thanks to Typhoon for coming out with me for some passenger laps. Made my day and managed to get some good tips from him too.
See you all next year. Xx

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Well that was awesome.

Thanks so much for organising such an epic weekend. Really must take some doing so thanks for that.

The morning track session was great, apart from the civic type r driver who obviously had something to prove. Got some nice footage of him being an absolute arse not letting anyone pass and then undertaking a clio just before a corner. Seemed like he didn't even see the blue flags being waved at him!

Other than that it was great. New tyres needed.

The highlight was winning three things in the raffle haha

RS Clio 200
Great track session in the morning, first time at Blyton. Did feel it was a shame there weren't more traders there, was looking to spend!! Big bonus having Anton there, what a fab hot lap! Well done to all the organisers!

Reactions: Sam

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
What a top, top, top weekend!

Firstly, thanks to all the admin team and those who helped setup the show. It was such an awesome weekend and we al definitely appreciate the effort.

Secondly, it was awesome to put some more names to faces.

Thirdly, thanks for the raffle prize! It'll go well to my renewal with Adrian flux!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic weekend! Great to see so many people old and new. The cars that attended were all incredible, and the manners out on track was superb (just like last year)

I'm knackered now, but well worth it. Hoping to sort through my GoPro footage later, and will upload anything decent.

I was having a great battle with the AMG in the afternoon, and have some awesome footage of him powersliding in front of me! [emoji23]

If anybody managed to get a photo of mine flaming I'd be over the moon!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Fantastic weekend! Great to see so many people old and new. The cars that attended were all incredible, and the manners out on track was superb (just like last year)

I'm knackered now, but well worth it. Hoping to sort through my GoPro footage later, and will upload anything decent.

I was having a great battle with the AMG in the afternoon, and have some awesome footage of him powersliding in front of me! [emoji23]

If anybody managed to get a photo of mine flaming I'd be over the moon!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I got a nice video of you and the Amg attacking the cornor then hitting the straight! Loved it when it made flames

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Finally back home in good old Wales.
f**k me what an awesome weekend that was! Nice to put some names to faces and catch up with a few from last year. Massive thanks to all the staff and admin for pulling off another stormer of a weekend.

If anyone has any pics/videos of the Bolternatives Clio (CV**TLF) they'd be much appreciated.