ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE National Area Meet Day 21st Sept 14.

Sunday and Local

Why not.

1. Sash
2. Phase1sr
3. Ron
4. Rs1an
5. Racy blue
6. Kyle 86
7. Danny170403
8. Paris Peach
9. -J-
10. Dr Jekyll
11. Ben_r1
12. MissPeachie
13. Savy
14. Fantom
15. RyG
16. RSsprint
17. barrythecat (maybe)
18. Dooby
19. Dan @ Greenlight (maybe at the moment)
20. Tyler

Clio 172
yeah ill hopefully be able to make that im working from 4 so wont be there long unless I can get it off :)

Many.
My plan for this now is to get there 12ish, then leave about 2ish, to head up to see the EOE lot.

Maybe a bit mad.

RenaultSport 172
What time are people staying at the dick Turpin til? I might not be able to get there til a bit later now

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'm still waiting for confirmation that I'm getting the day off work. If I do I can't see us leaving there much before 2. If it's not pissing down I'll probably head to Southend after for some coffee and hot donuts :)

RenaultSport 172
It's looking increasingly likely that I will not make this now. Took half my car apart to lose the aircon and don't think it's gonna go back together again in time as I'm going on holiday on Friday. Knew there would be a problem on what should be a simple job

RenaultSport 172
Ah that's cool of you. Might take you up on that but it's possible our other car will be available anyway.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make it to this as going on a stag do this and next weekend, so think I will be a little worse for wear next Sunday. Will make it to another meet soon!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
1. Sash
2. Phase1sr
3. Ron
4. Rs1an
5. Racy blue
6. Kyle 86
7. Danny170403
8. Paris Peach
9. -J-
10. Dr Jekyll
11. Ben_r1
12. MissPeachie
13. Savy
14. Fantom
15. RyG
16. RSsprint
17. barrythecat (maybe)
18. Dooby
20. Tyler

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
If anyone is interested a few of us will be popping over to North Weald in the morning for the players club meet. Will then head over to the DT for about 12:30
RS1an

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Still hoping to make it although I've a fairly major failure of my pure top mounts so the cars not particularly safe... If I do come I'll probably be in the juke.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Still hoping to make it although I've a fairly major failure of my pure top mounts so the cars not particularly safe... If I do come I'll probably be in the juke.

You fancy meeting us at North Weald for the players show J?

We can all convoy down to the CS meet after ;)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
You fancy meeting us at North Weald for the players show J?

We can all convoy down to the CS meet after ;)

Doubt I'll be down to Players, the Jukes rude height would have me laughed out if the meet ;)

I'm 50/50 at mo as I say Clios not really road worthy :( few personal issues I'm dealing with at mo as well.

Will do my best though ;)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I'm still on base this weekend as there is some stuff to do here.
So I can't make it now.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
1. Sash
2. Phase1sr
3. Ron
4. Rs1an
5. Racy blue
6. Kyle 86
7. Danny170403
8. Paris Peach
9. -J-
10. Dr Jekyll
11. Ben_r1
12. MissPeachie
13. Savy
14. Fantom
15. RyG
16. RSsprint
17. barrythecat (maybe)
18. Dooby
20. Tyler
21.jaswalker24

Would it be possible for someone to bring down a synchrometer?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ill see you all in the afternoon if your still about. Probably around 5pm once i give the cup a quick clean