ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - Rolling Road Day - June 21st

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ai good morning out, sorry for not chatting to everyone I was too busy being happy about the below result and taking pics

i'll sort through them and post a thread of the 5 or 6 cars I got pics of tomorrow if I can be arsed :)

my result, pretty pleased with that!

DSC_5145_zpssjc987cv.jpg

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Here's mine, need to figure out what caused power to drop off so dramatically at 5.2k it shouldn't hit peak power until about 5750-6000 so should have made more I think. Pleased with the peak torque though!

C0D490FD-E8C5-461E-9E0A-DED65B843B5D_zpskbescxdx.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Really enjoyed this today, was good to meet a few people.
I didn't actually take any pics/vids of other peoples as there was plenty people of at it so thought it was covered!

Good effort Tom for organising, a good turnout.

Clio 172
so not the result I wanted but not to bad, I think a trip to mick's is in order to assess this fueling / timing...

BA06A779-3527-4B0D-9504-E0BFA04F0753_zpslpgqhrcx.jpg

Nissan 350z
so not the result I wanted but not to bad, I think a trip to mick's is in order to assess this fueling / timing...

BA06A779-3527-4B0D-9504-E0BFA04F0753_zpslpgqhrcx.jpg
MicKPM Is that timing related would you say?
Coops Turbo I look forward to seeing your pics, I made you a brew up front remember? ;)

Nice to catch up with everyone again and have some decent weather at an EM meet for a change.

Thanks to everyone for coming on Saturday, turnout & weather was great which made for a really good morning!

I've got a couple of videos and photo's to put up, didn't take many though. Really please with my figure of 178.9bhp too :D

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
MicKPM Is that timing related would you say?
Coops Turbo I look forward to seeing your pics, I made you a brew up front remember? ;)

Nice to catch up with everyone again and have some decent weather at an EM meet for a change.

Not an obvious one I don't think, did you run the Trophy James? Probably something electrical like an H02 or CTS playing up here as it's not far off the low to mid 160's they normally achieve.

Nissan 350z
Yep made 172 much to my relief, 8 behind Tom. At least the previous owner hadn't scrimped on the belt change like i feared.... unlike other bits!