ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - Rolling Road Day - June 21st

Following on from last years very successful rolling road day I have decided to organise another.

The rolling road will be the same one which was used last year. The company is called Dynotech and this is currently where Scorpion Exhausts send their cars to be tested. It is a DynoDynamics 2/4WD drive roller.

These events are only held on a Saturday and start roughly at 9:30AM. The cost is £35 per car which includes printed graphs in a binder, hot/cold drinks and biscuits. However if we get over 14 cars then the price drops to £30 instead. Pat 182 went to here recently (I think) so hopefully he can drop in to tell us his experience.

The event is not limited to just clios, if you want to bring your friends who have different cars feel free.

This is the information I got from Kev @ Dynotech
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your email re a Dyno Day. The only day that these can happen is a Saturday, and we usually start around 9.30am. If you get up to 14 cars, then the price is £35 per car, if you get 15 or more then this drops to £30 per car. This is a cash price, and cards cannot be used. If you are the organiser, it is very important for you to get deposits from everyone - as we know from experience that people say they are coming, and then for one reason or another, they change their mind - this is not good for you or us, as we have to arrange to get our guys in for the day.

We provide hot and cold drinks and biscuits etc.

You get printed graphs in a binder.

Please get in touch if you need any further info.
Cheers
Kevin

I have not decided on a date yet as I thought it would be better to leave it open to discussion. So if you want to come please write your name in the list below and state if you have any friends coming and what Saturdays are best for you. Potential dates are 24th, 31st (May), 14th, 21st, 28th (June).

1. ThomasBrentnall - Any Saturday
Chip-mk1 -Danman- Webby. Coops Turbo

RB 182
Re: East Midlands - Rolling Road Day - Date TBC

2. Webby. - Not 24th of May or 28th of June

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...

2. Webby. - Not 24th of May or 28th of June
  3. Coops - with some wiggling probably any Saturday

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini

I'm in, any date. It's only just up the road for me. I want to see 300bhp and 350lb-ft next time I run so end June would be better (gives me time to get exhaust and intake sorted)

Chris

Jj101

ClioSport Club Member
  RB clio 182 cup

1. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]ThomasBrentnall - Any Saturday[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Webby. - Not 24th of May or 28th of June[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Coops - with some wiggling probably any Saturday[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]jj101 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]- any saturday[/FONT]

Clio 182

I'll put my name down depending on date. 14th June I can't. Any other time I can.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini

Yep, count me in. Got a couple of mates who might want to run too.

Chris

182 Cup

Busy period at work I'm afraid. Overtime > fun lol

RB 182

June 21st Attendees

1. ThomasBrentnall
  2. not normal dan
  3. Chrisgti6 + friend(s)
  4. Webby.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...

June 21st Attendees

1. ThomasBrentnall
  2. not normal dan
  3. Chrisgti6 + friend(s)
  4. Webby.
  5. Coops

Also forgot to mention prices. They should be the same as last time but I will email and check anyway.

Under 15 people is £35 for 3 runs, a print out in document holder and drinks + biscuits.

If we get 15 or more then its £30 each instead

Jj101

ClioSport Club Member
  RB clio 182 cup

June 21st Attendees

ThomasBrentnall
not normal dan
Chrisgti6 + friend(s)
Webby.
Coops
jj101

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

June 21st Attendees

ThomasBrentnall
not normal dan
Chrisgti6 + friend(s)
Webby.
Coops
jj101
Chip

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Really hope you van doesn't show the clio's up ;)

What figure do they put out standard?

Mine was a 100bhp model, if someones cam timing is far enough out I might just beat them as it should potentially make 150bhp+

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini

What's my chances of highest torque figure on the day (i'm not expecting highest HP)? Are there any big power Clio's on the list so far?

Nissan 350z

Stick me down please. Be interesting to see what the Trophy is doing, hopefully Its not 150 and timed wrong! :eek:

June 21st Attendees

ThomasBrentnall
not normal dan
Chrisgti6 + friend(s)
Webby.
Coops
jj101
Chip
Sargara

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

I will do one of these next year in the nova once its up here (still down in somerset in bits at the moment!)

340i

What's my chances of highest torque figure on the day (i'm not expecting highest HP)? Are there any big power Clio's on the list so far?

Maybe not a Clio... But something else F4R powered ;)

June 21st Attendees

1. ThomasBrentnall
  2. not normal dan
  3. Chrisgti6 + friend(s)
  4. Webby.
  5. Coops
  6. jj101
  7. Chip
  8. Sargara
  9. Gray

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini

Maybe not a Clio... But something else F4R powered ;)

What sort of power is your Megane running? I'll have to go for the quietest car instead then!