ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Nation meet day - SUNDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER

This is going to be a ClioSport.net national event with a twist! :)

The CS area reps (that are still active) have come together with the idea that EVERY AREA will hold a meet on the same day (Sunday the 21st of September 14) at the end of the season.
The main aim for this is to allow the people that could not attend the larger events this year for whatever reason to attend and hopefully these events will be closer to 99% of member’s homes than the other large events. :)

As this is going to be a national event all the pictures and write ups from every area will be coming together into one CS Areas Day 14 thread also :)

Any questions then fire me a PM

Cheers

Dan :)

Right, as there's no active area rep for the north east, Myself and Invexis- are going to sort this out for us.

First of all, we need suggestions for a location?

Hamsterly forest again? Any ideas then feel free to post them up.

Next up, we need someone with a decent camera to take photos and do a write up, Any volunteers?

Look forward to hearing your ideas.

BG V6, LY 182
I was going to suggest hamsterly as that happens every year. Unless we try and organise that aswell on a different day?

172 turbo 'cup'
The run out we had up the coast was good could do that again.

The new colour of your car looks nice.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Not a problem depending on time and where as I'll probably be heading up to Glasgow so if south of the river probably a no show as in the wrong direction - and you have taken on a thankless task, even if you were 'volunteered' for it.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Not a problem depending on time and where as I'll probably be heading up to Glasgow so if south of the river probably a no show as in the wrong direction - and you have taken on a thankless task, even if you were 'volunteered' for it.

Not really, I very much apreciate what Stu- and invexis are doing :)

And plus everyone who takes part or organised these events will be thanked for the effort they have gone through for the club :)

Stu have you made a invite thing on Facebook yet? Might be worth doing that?

We we used to have great meets a while back!
Not yet mate, but i will do i think.. Seems as though this section has died haha! What do you think, Just do hamsterly and take our bikes incase no one shows up??

Also.. Start a list.

1 - Stu
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Where would you like to have a meet? Open to suggestions tbh!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Where would you like to have a meet? Open to suggestions tbh!

I'm just watching this thread to see if a location firms up before I could put my name down as you can't please everyone as I said, thankless task.
Suggestions would be somewhere with some sort of landmark in the frame if photos are being taken, is there anywhere along the quayside where photos could be taken to get the bridges in, Teesside transporter bridge (is that still there), any one know a location in Durham to get the cathedral in shot, up at Seahouses with Bamburgh castle in the back, Penshaw mounument.
I'm sure others will have locations in mind probable best to count in votes

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just watching this thread to see if a location firms up before I could put my name down as you can't please everyone as I said, thankless task.
Suggestions would be somewhere with some sort of landmark in the frame if photos are being taken, is there anywhere along the quayside where photos could be taken to get the bridges in, Teesside transporter bridge (is that still there), any one know a location in Durham to get the cathedral in shot, up at Seahouses with Bamburgh castle in the back, Penshaw mounument.
I'm sure others will have locations in mind probable best to count in votes

We had one a few year back at the sage car park. which i think you could get the bridges in. Car park is big enough anyways!

172 turbo 'cup'
Flick a coin hamsterly or penshaw if it's nice for a BBQ, if the weathers crap heartside cafe.

BG V6, LY 182
Appologies, Iv been really busy lately.

It's time to try and bring this section back from the dead. We've had a half good turn out last meet at ok diner, so let's try and get the numbers higher.

Any plans for the day? BBQ? People taking bikes? Any other ideas?

1) Stu-
2) Anthony/ ND04
3) Nik
4) Invexis-