ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Areas Day 14 (SCOTLAND) 21.09.14

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Karting is £50pp, so it'll be £25 on the day for anyone who's paid their deposit.

Raceland sell food and hot drinks and stuff too. I got sent out a price list from them with the confirmation. Will get a photo up of it when I get home from work.

For Krispy Kreme before the karting, it's entirely up to you. Think a dozen donuts is somewhere around a tenner. Coffee and that is a couple of quid as to be expected.

Karting is the only necessary expense though, so just bring whatever you want, as long as it's at least £25 ;)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
What time we meeting at Krispy kreme?

About 11:00. That gives time for everyone to meet up, have a coffee and a chat, get photos and stuff. Then we'll leave for the karting about 11:45 to get there for just after 12:00. I'll get the OP updated to include all the necessary details.

Not sure if it's worth setting up a whatsapp group or something, so we can all keep in touch in case someone is going to be late or whatever.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Completely forget about Sheriffhall?

I'd leave about 11.30/11.40 to be safe tbh.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I can't remember the last time I was out that way mate! I'm never really through east of Edinburgh. I thought you were meaning it would take less time than what I'd said lol, I take it the roundabout gets pretty busy?

I'll be parking over in the retail park, bottom corner on the left hand side as you go in probably. f**k Krispy Kreme carpark it's full of mongs dying to hit your motor.