ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Areas Day 14 (SCOTLAND) 21.09.14

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Will try to do this tonight. Need to use my partners paypal unless I can do online banking to you?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
1. sburrell93 (Deposit paid)
2. Paprika123
3. Michaelfoz
4. rctempire (Deposit paid)
5. Fraser.J
6. BREMBO
7. Gally
8. DrHammershaft (+1) (Deposit paid)
10. sc89oth (Deposit paid)
11. Neil
12. Mark McG
13. JCC (+1) (Deposit paid)
15. StevieSAW (Deposit paid)
16. Micromarc (Deposit paid)
17. Parkin (Deposit paid)
18. Sparky (Deposit paid)
19. Brian from Rentec (Deposit paid)
20. Alan Laing (Deposit paid)

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
13 deposit in - 3 more to go and it can finally be booked. Really hope they still have the date available!!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
13 deposit in - 3 more to go and it can finally be booked. Really hope they still have the date available!!

I phoned up last week and checked the date was still available mate so fingers crossed.

Been the best part of a month I've been trying to collect in deposits now, asking people weekly and sending out multiple reminders. It's 25 quid, and it takes 2 minutes to send via PayPal. Don't see what's so difficult about it!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Right guys, unless I lay down a deadline these deposits clearly aren't going to get paid up in time for us to book this.

Since I've already asked, and only had one response from @Michaelfoz as to when people can get deposits in for, I want all deposits paid for Monday 8th September, unless you have a clearly valid reason that you can't pay before then.

@Paprika123 @Fraser.J. @BREMBO @gally You're all active members on here, so I know you'll see this.

Anyone who doesn't have their deposits in by the end of the day on Monday, or hasn't given me a valid reason as to why they can't pay, won't be going. Simple as.

I'm not going to let down the 13 people who have already paid just because a few people can't get a deposit in in time, so if I have to, I'll invite a couple of +1's to bring the numbers up.

Any problems/questions, don't hesitate to give me PM :)

Thanks.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Money sent bud!

Brilliant, cheers!

Are you able to get in contact with Paprika123 at all, outwith the forum? Noticed he's not been on here in a few days and I know he's footing deposits for himself plus 2 folk, so if I could get that in I could probably get it booked and just try and explain to Raceland there'll be another 3 to add to the 17 deposits paid.

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
The deposit they usually take is exactly half, which is for 16 peoples deposit. The additional drivers can be added on the day up to a max of 20.

Just for your info sburrell93 - i've booked it a couple times before for work doe's and stag doo's.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahh, that's good then! I knew they needed a 50% deposit, but I wasn't sure if that was for the minimum 16 drivers, or if it had to be for the exact number of drivers that'll be there on the day. Cheers man.

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
That's 15 going by my count.
sburrell93, go ahead and book it if you have a spare £25 to put towards it. If we don't get an extra person to make it 16, I can easily get a mate to come along to make up the numbers.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Does anyone have any problems with booking the karting for 12:30 on the day?

I'm thinking if we do that, and meet up at Krispy Kreme about 11:00 for an hour before it, grab a coffee and donuts if you want, then all head over to the karting about 12.

There is also a slot at 15:30, but I thought that was a bit late in the day if the event is going to last around 3 hours.

Anytime suits me. Meeting at Krispy Kreme is ideal, it's what we did for the Betappd day at Raceland a couple of weeks back.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok lads, booked for 12:30, I'll update the list when I'm home later to keep a track of who's paid and who hasn't. Don't need any more deposits now, so anyone left over can just pay on the day.

I think meeting for about half 10 or 11 would be best. Leaves enough time to get some photos of the cars, since it is for CS Areas Day after all (any volunteers good with a camera? Lol)

I'd also quite like to stress now to anyone having a look at this thread that even if you've missed out on the karting, you're still more than welcome to come along. The more we can get, the better!

Would be good to get a turnout like what was at Knockhill the other week, with so many clios, as I know a few will be coming in other cars.

Monaco 172
not sure if ill drive or alan will, alans old ears might not handle the noise of my 207, plus his is a diesel.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hope the weather's decent for it! Partly because I've not been karting in ages, and I'll be s**t in the wet, and partly because I want BREMBO to bring the Vee!

Can we add to the list below what car you're likely to be bringing? Just to get a rough idea of how many clios we'll have there. I've added a section below for people to add their names if they wont be karting but are either coming along to the karting or KK beforehand.

Karting List
1. sburrell93 (Deposit paid) (dCi 100)
2. Paprika123 (Deposit paid)
3. Michaelfoz (Deposit paid)
4. rctempire (Deposit paid)
5. Fraser.J (Deposit paid)
6. BREMBO (Paying on day)
7. DrHammershaft (+1) (Deposit paid)
9. sc89oth (Deposit paid)
10. Neil (Paying on day)
11. Mark McG (Paying on day)
12. JCC (+1) (Deposit paid)
14. StevieSAW (Deposit paid)
15. Micromarc (Deposit paid)
16. Parkin (Deposit paid)
17. Sparky (Deposit paid)
18. Brian from Rentec (Deposit paid)
19. Alan Laing (Deposit paid)

Attending, no karting

Gally wont be able to make it, so there's a spare place. I might have a +1, but will need to wait until next week to find out when he comes back from holiday.

Also, Neil and Mark McG (paprika's +1's), anyone know if they're still coming along?

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
Myself and Micromarc will probably be in our Ph1 172 track car - if not then in My E46 M3
Sparky & Brian from Rentec will be in white 13 plate Clio (dunno what sport model it is), maybe also the Rentec van.
Parkin will be in a blue 182