ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Areas Day 14 (SCOTLAND) 21.09.14

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll come along but probably for the shite patter more than the karting, trying to save the pennies now but if you get stuck at 31 then I'll sign up for it.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Multiquote yo!

Add Alan Laing to the list he is my father in law and is a definate.
Will do!

Also how do you want deposit paid?
Not sure tbh mate. Paypal would probs be easiest as it means I can keep track of who's who if everyone adds their username as a note.

I'm a definate plus 1. Potentially a plus 2 if I get a reply. Cheers
Ideal, got the +1 down just now, just let us know if there'll be anyone else

Doubt it mate

No worries, I'm sure it'd be easy enough to add additional drivers closer to the time if you end up being able to make it anyway.

unfortunately, i've just sold my inferno and for that i'm out!

Surely that means you have more money to spend on karting now? ;) Don't need to have a clio to come along!

I'll come along but probably for the s**te patter more than the karting, trying to save the pennies now but if you get stuck at 31 then I'll sign up for it.

Lol, not a problem mate.

As above, there's no issue with people coming along to this even if they can't manage the karting! The whole idea of this day is to allow any members new or old to meet up, so everyone is welcome

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I'm the same as John ATM, I should be able to pop down for some bantz if nothing ele!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm the same as John ATM, I should be able to pop down for some bantz if nothing ele!

@sburrell93 I'm going to have to bail on the karting as I can't get the day off work but if people are still about once I finish work then I will come and meet folk!

sorry to take so long to reply, i won't able to make it unfortunately

No problem guys

And news on when deposits will be taken?

I was holding off a bit mate because of people pulling out. As it stands we have around 23 people (will double check the exact number) who are up for it which lies in the middle of the max/min numbers for the smaller and larger group so it's becoming a bit difficult! If people are happy to start putting deposits forward though, I'll start collecting them.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Right guys, kind of need to start getting deposits in now. I PM'd everyone at the end of last week. Only got a few replies though. Raceland wont take a booking without the deposit and with only 4 and a half weeks to go we're starting to run the risk of the date already being booked (it wasn't last time I checked).

The most recent list of names I have is as follows:

1. sburrell93
2. Paprika123
3. Michaelfoz
4. rctempire
5. Fraser.J
6. BREMBO
7. Gally
8. DrHammershaft (+1)
10. sc89oth
11. Nick
12. Neil
13. Mark McG
14. JCC (+1)
16. StevieSAW
17. Micromarc
18. Parkin
19. Sparky
20. Brian from Rentec
21. Alan Laing

We're now one person over the max for the smaller (16-20 driver) event. Unless someone pulls out, we're a bit stuck with that!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers mate, just got a notification off my PayPal app for it there.

Not received any other deposits unfortunately. Not for a lack of trying either. Will be sending out another round of pm's tomorrow morning

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
No problem mate.

come on guys, get the finger out and get deposits to Stuart before it doesn't go ahead at all.

Like he says, without deposits he can't book it and we're in danger of losing the potential date and booking if it isn't booked.

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
We're a 20 mate.... That's it maxed out unless people pull out.

people have had a week to send a £25 deposit though........

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Update

1. sburrell93
2. Paprika123
3. Michaelfoz
4. rctempire
5. Fraser.J
6. BREMBO
7. Gally
8. DrHammershaft (+1)
10. sc89oth (Deposit paid)
11. Neil
12. Mark McG
13. JCC (+1)
15. StevieSAW (Deposit paid)
16. Micromarc (Deposit paid)
17. Parkin (Deposit paid)
18. Sparky (Deposit paid)
19. Brian from Rentec (Deposit paid)
20. Alan Laing (Deposit paid)

Checked today, date is still available for booking, but we need to be booking it soon. Only 3 and a bit weeks away now.

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
Stu you'd be as well as counting yourself as deposit paid also.

once you get to 16, is that when you're able to book it??

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
1. sburrell93 (Deposit paid)
2. Paprika123
3. Michaelfoz
4. rctempire (Deposit paid)
5. Fraser.J
6. BREMBO
7. Gally
8. DrHammershaft (+1) (Deposit paid)
10. sc89oth (Deposit paid)