ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Nation meet day - SUNDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
1) Stu-
2) Anthony/ ND04
3) Nik
4) Invexis-
5) jonw279
6) gudger12345

Are people taking there bikes to have a nibble at the skate park if so i will bring the BMX as well.

2004 Clio dCi 100
Don't have a Clio Sport (yet) but looking to get one to replace my just-sold R53 Cooper S. Always owned clios though (just brought the dci 100 back from its SORN grave), had 3 clios up to now, and would happily finish that run on a nice 182 cup. Looking to find out everything there is to know, and always good to check out a meet, especially if some people are selling.

If I am around I'll be attending (even though my car is a trash heap, the bonnet flew up last year, so it's like a crinkle cut crisp!)

Leon

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What's the full info on this for tomorrow is it still Penshaw? Taking pics, chat, BBQ and mountain biking? Tempted on this

I don't bother with Facebook now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll pop along, car is dirty mind you lot. Been a while since been round that area not too sure where the meeting point will be?

Ill bring along my camera need some practice on it, could do with some advice too on it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been mentioned about mountain bikes, are people taking them still? I'll take mine if so

BG V6, LY 182
Been mentioned about mountain bikes, are people taking them still? I'll take mine if so

I don't think.

Me john and stu been talking and if it's a poor turn out there's a big meet at South sheilds that were gunna venture too. But hopefully we'll have a good turn out

Titanium Clio 182
yeah mate was pretty decent. People were coming and going, but I thik we counted about 24 altogether. Turns out a lot of people don't use this site, it's more on facebook.

That's awesome i think that some of the regions only had a couple cars so that's a good turnout. Yeah i unfortunately i couldn't make it although i originally could! Doh !!! Hopefully will be another one soon and get to meet some peeps.

That's awesome i think that some of the regions only had a couple cars so that's a good turnout. Yeah i unfortunately i couldn't make it although i originally could! Doh !!! Hopefully will be another one soon and get to meet some peeps.
Was a better turn out than we thought it would be tbh! We'll organise something soon I guess, see what others say.

Its like Invexis- says though, Facebook seems the place to organise it for this region.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Post your photos up mark.

I'll sort it out soon with pics, got about a dozen like.

If you do post stuff up do it on here too. I don't go on Facebook much I'm always logged out now and sign in whenever

Only knew your face Stu out off all the other faces