ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day Extreme Motorsport - November

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
ill be pick dave up around 8.20 so prob get there for half 8 ish! No show here just now fingers crossed!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Just because you like to take yer bed room door aff and go sledging with it doesnt mean we all have to like it ya wee ride!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
I'm just heading straight there. It takes along to get to the showcase as it does whitburn. The snow has started so it will be interesting to see what the morning brings

BMW E36 328i Sport
Just went to get petrol in the snow, the Clio is doing ok so far so should make it along tomorrow.

Track 172cup
snows literally just started coming down here in the past hour, 2inch so far !

hopefully it doesn't carry on through the night or i'll be digging the car out just to see the thing let alone think about trying to get out !

Works vans for now
My Clio might not make it (stupidly changed the wheels over for Knockhill on Sunday, which doesn't look likely lol) but we'll deaf be there with the 500.

We wont be at the showcase either but we'll see you all at extreme.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
ill wait till the morning and see, be struggling to get out my street at this rate!! lol

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Its chucking it down here. I also have 888s on the car at the mo so by the looks of it al struggle to get outta ma street at this rate. Will give it a go in the morning, but if I aint there then you know why.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone driven in the snow with 888s? I assume they will be ok as long as I take it steady?

Our snow:

IMG_0046-1.jpg

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Bathgate just beside Whitburn ain't great but will try get out my street :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Can see numbers seriously decreasing tomorrow!

I'll be there, as long as the free food is still on the go!!

:p

Noddie, man up and get that hing flat oot haha!!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Right guys ive got about 3 inches of snow.. Leaving just shortly! Take it easy guys,it was snoqing the last time and everything was okay!

tiTTy & SV650
Traffic is flowing on the m8 absolutely fine, main roads are clear and there's about an inch of snow in the city centre.

BMW E36 328i Sport
At mcdonalds now all this snow has made me early! Bypass was fine just smaller roads that are covered with snow

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
It's fine over this way snow stopped will see you lot about 8:30

Living in the country FTL, got up at 7 took one look outside and went back to bed.

Hope you boys took your gloves and hats.