ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boaby Tapp'd goes Extreme (Dyno / Rolling Road Day)

Tappd'd RS
Guys

We've seen a lot of folk posting up about wanting a Rolling Road day so we've gone ahead and booked one in conjunction with Boaby Tapp'd and Extreme Motorsport.

Dyno Shoot Out Day !!! Good cars, good banter, good giveaways / prizes.

£35 per car for 12+ cars.

Let us know if you want a space and we'll add you to the list. Let us know if your car is FWD, RWD or 4WD too. The master list of runners is on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=264675980268661

Extreme have one of the best dyno / rolling road setups in Scotland.

We'll be having a further meet at the nearby Royal Regent Chinese Buffet straight after the Rolling Road session.

Hope you can all make it and see you there !

Cheers,

Al

426162_264676666935259_189437951125798_639931_1355113516_n.jpg

225 Cup & Williams
Ah right. Yeah I'll be running the 172 and my brother will probably be there running his meg 225 and a guy from my work running an Mazda Rx8 if that's alright.

Tappd'd RS
That's fine mate - can you give me their names and i'll book spaces for them?

Tappd'd RS
Cheers - if they're both on Facebook then get them to like Boaby Tapp'd so they can keep up to date etc.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I'm up for this! Add me on? :) Stu Robertson - Clio 172

Last edited:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Have any stickers for the RR day? Wouldnt mind a yella' one.

Mk7 Fiesta ST
I'm up for this too Al, will most likely just spectate at RR but participate in the Royal Regent buffet :)

Tappd'd RS
Have any stickers for the RR day? Wouldnt mind a yella' one.

Hoping to have many more stickers before the Chemical Guys day so should still have plenty left for the RR day. I'll see if I can get you a yellow one. Al

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I'll attend if im in scotland. I'll just spectate as I cant guarantee being there.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Hoping to have many more stickers before the Chemical Guys day so should still have plenty left for the RR day. I'll see if I can get you a yellow one. Al

Cheers mate!

Skoda fabia Vrs
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I'm tempted To go with the 182. See if it's a "good un" haha. Stick me down moby feck it lol[/FONT]

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
I'll add you to the list, whats your full name? also like us on face book.

Tappd'd RS
His name is Steven Goodbiscuits (or that's what i'm putting on the list anyway) :rasp:

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
there are 2 guarenteed spaces left, or do you want to be first reserve koi?

I take it you'll still come for the banter, spectators/ buffet fans are more than welcome.

koi

Audi S1
I'll come down but not fussed about running so don't want to take up a space if someone else needs it. Expensive month ahead insurance, belts and mot...

I'll be down for the bantz lol.

Is Dolan bringing his beast again?

309342_10150338315728681_514638680_8123510_88000361_n.jpg

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
apprently to dyno a dsg, you upshift from 3rd to 4th but hold the paddle (or down shift form 5th to 4th but again hold the paddle), then foot hard down, this stop it kicking down it will still upshift when you hit the red line though unless you lift off just before, i imagine with the derv you would lift off when it runs out of puff not runs out of revs.