ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boaby Tapp'd goes Extreme (Dyno / Rolling Road Day)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Yes Captain dolan is will but able to put down his torques again, thanks to his new clunge. Nothing worse than a slippy clunge.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Thats Us upto the 25 runners now, Koi ive put you on as a reserve.

If any one wants to put theri name down we have a reserve list, I can probably guarentee there will be some drop outs before the day of the event, but i could be proved wrong.

Remember to check the Boaby Tapp'd face book page for updates and the current list of runners and reserves

apprently to dyno a dsg, you upshift from 3rd to 4th but hold the paddle (or down shift form 5th to 4th but again hold the paddle), then foot hard down, this stop it kicking down it will still upshift when you hit the red line though unless you lift off just before, i imagine with the derv you would lift off when it runs out of puff not runs out of revs.

For some reason holding the paddle in wouldn't stop it kicking down last time :S.

Tappd'd RS
We're onto a reserve list now Adam - you'd be reserve 5 or 6 I think. Do you want added?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Replace my name with Danny's, Al.

Its now been renamed "Boaby Tapp'd Does Royal Regent Meet"

YALDY.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Replace my name with Danny's, Al.

Its now been renamed "Boaby Tapp'd Does Royal Regent Meet"

YALDY.

It sold then? I've made Steven want cams now haha! And a wee royal regent aftewards will be ideal!

Tappd'd RS
Remember this is just one week away folks.

If you need to pull out then please do ASAP so we can let someone else have your spot.

Cheers,

Al

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Will be interesting to see what power gaz makes with his btm cams compared to standard ones, might finally make my mind up with what to go for. Who did ur belts John?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Nice one, I was there on Wednesday getting full alignment and some Polybushes fitted. Getting my belts done there soon too, hopefully with some cams too.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thought it wouldve been you! Boy was saying you don't see many in that colour but now 2 in a week, told him I probably owned the other one! Never actually thought to get them to do the alignment, will be using clcm as usual.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol. Yeah mine was well out, I blame whoever did the track rod ends. ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol! Wonky eyes! Mine is miles out just now too, subframe has been off and new track rod ends meant it was never going to be right when rebuilt!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Will be interesting to see what power gaz makes with his btm cams compared to standard ones, might finally make my mind up with what to go for. Who did ur belts John?

Be interested to see what it makes compared to the 180 it made the last time on extremes road, you be along? I will bring the graphs from rstuning torque is so much nice through the range now.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Be interested to see what it makes compared to the 180 it made the last time on extremes road, you be along? I will bring the graphs from rstuning torque is so much nice through the range now.
Yeah mate going to come along not got my name down to run though

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

What figures did it make at rs?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
im out on the p*ss tomorrow night for a gig, will try and come along a bit later