ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning Rolling Road Day 26th November

330 Ci
This is looking like its going to be a fair meet!

Not quite sure what we're all going to do while everyones cars getting dyno'd lol - i'll have a few of my trackday cameras there if anyones interested in taking a look :)

Last edited:
  Phase 1 Clio 172
Is anyone driving up from Derbys that fancy going in convoy?? I'll be at junction 29 of the m1 at 7:45... Let me know...

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Just got in from giving the car a clean, looks ok but not detailed lol maybe a clean will make it produce more power, who knows ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
1am car cleaning? Now that's what I call commitment!

Didnt get to sleep until 3.30am and it was bone dry outside, then wake up at 6:30 and it had chucked it down.

Had a great day anyhow and pleased the cup gained 4bhp from my de-cat

Good turnout today, Hope everyone is happy with what they got.

People want to post their figures?

I got:
178.5 ATF with a Ph2 airbox
179.6 ATF with a Ph1 airbox

However the Ph1 airbox had less torque lower down the revs than the Ph2 box.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I got 172 bhp at the flywheel and 160lb/ft. My decat gained me 1 bhp. Awesome. Was a good day, big thank you to Jon.G for organising it.

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Fab day guys :) looking forward to seeing the piccys!!
Sorry had to shoot off, wanted to beat the matchday traffic through Leeds!!!
My standard 172 did a slightly disapointing 155.2 ATF, not too shabby for a 2002 standard, the guys at RS said the exhaust wasnt helping (i didnt put it on, no idea where or who made it but it needs replacing with a supersport stealth or a BTM exhuast asap!!) So the plan is garage her over winter and use the 1.2 while I do the 172 up and then get her re-mapped etc (gonna start a seperate thread and try get some ideas i think)
Looking forward to the xmas meal now :D

Fantastic day, thanks very much Jon.

I got 169 bhp ATF

Happy with that for a completely standard 182 :) Realised on the way home my air con will have been on while on the rollers, lost me 15bhp! haha :p

Great day
I got 182.3 ATF.. A lot better than I expected over the moon seen as tho its only got a cat-back and panel filter

Winner ;)

166952_10150484323394459_778874458_10382460_706796702_n.jpg

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Thanks for sorting this out today Jon! Good to see some more new faces!

I got 165.4bhp at the fly. Gonna have the timing checked and hopefully get it put right.

Jesus, impressive! ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks like you have some realistic figures at least! :D Can someone post up a list?

Nimbus Megane R26
Good job on organising this Jon, good to meet you pal :)

Mine got 224.2BHP which im happy with as few people said RS usually reads slightly low so sounds spot on. Remap getting done asap if funds allow :)

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Thanks for organising this, was my first CS meet and defiantly not my last! Was nice to meet everybody too :D

My car ran 164bhp ATF 150 Torque, only have a cat back Yozza and panel filter so its still a little disappointing but meeahhh... room for a few mods which should help bring it up :rasp:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Mine Ran 174bhp with k-tec de-cat, Btb cat back, itg panel filter, Jms inlets and Rs tuner map

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for organising this, was my first CS meet and defiantly not my last! Was nice to meet everybody too :D

My car ran 164bhp ATF 150 Torque, only have a cat back Yozza and panel filter so its still a little disappointing but meeahhh... room for a few mods which should help bring it up :rasp:

Was yours the black one? Thats a healthy reading to be fair. A little bit low but it's nothing to worry about.

Didn't know it was your first meet mate! Healthy reading 164bhp, it's about what they usually make. Jealous of your Yozza! Clean and it actually lines up right :dapprove:

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Didn't know it was your first meet mate! Healthy reading 164bhp, it's about what they usually make. Jealous of your Yozza! Clean and it actually lines up right :dapprove:

Haha cheers mate, Im jealous of your engine haha 183bhp is incredible! Almost tempted to say its a miracle ;)

Haha cheers mate, Im jealous of your engine haha 183bhp is incredible! Almost tempted to say its a miracle ;)
It's been on track literally all its life so that may have done it some good! It could be, it is 'jesus' number 3 after all ;)