ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning Rolling Road Day 26th November

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve - Deposit Paid
6. bryera - Deposit Paid
7. Donato (Non-CS, E36) - Deposit Paid
8. jamie.91 - Depostit Paid
9. Johnpacey1 - Deposit Paid
10. Chris205 - Deposit Paid
11. morley91-deposit paid
12. Kris86 - Turn up
13. Craig - Turn up
14. FAST_aD13 - Turn up
15. jesus - Turning up
16.Mitch1503 - Turn up
17.cliojay-Turn up
18. TyInferno - Turning up
19.W11LVW - Turning up
20.Daryl - Turning up
21. Jimbo_m - Turning up
22. Big John - Turning Up
23. Craig85 - Turning up
24.knuckles
25.jonw279
26.mitch1503
27.James1470
28.Daryl -172 cup
29.d4nmc
30.matt200vvc

:D

Right I'm going to have to stop it there. I spoke to paul in the week and he said he can manage 30cars on the day. I know some people may not run/turn up so bare in mind that if your get there after 9am there is no guarantee you'll get on the rollers at all.

There might be a struggle for parking too.

I'll post details up this week about a convoy later today/midweek.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Will be good if everyone turns up mate, might have to set off a little earlier than the planned 9am departure from scotch corner.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I'd reckon the fair way to do it would be in the order of the list above...?

:rofl: "I'M NEXT!"

I was going to Make sure those who paid the deposits ran first, then then in order of the above list. People will no doubt drop out, so this may be difficult to keep on top off, but people need to use their initiative on the day as I obviously don't know everyone.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Print the list off and stick it on the wall.

If someone doesn't show up, everyone moves up a spot :)

Cross/tick your name off after you run so everyone knows who everyone is/who is next

Bagsy first! ;)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
When there's this many cars it has to be a strict running order otherwise we'll be at it for days!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Last time we were at pauls around 3 months ago, we just did it in payment order, when you pay add your name to the list, that way if there are no shows we're not waiting around for them.

Obviously the first 11 names on the list have already partially paid so they go on first but whoever turns up afterwards put there name on the list, there car reg and pay over the counter

Abarth 500 Esseesse
How about if someone could print off A4 sheets with big numbers on that correspond with the list, hand them out on arrival and everyone slaps them on their dashboard...?

Also if we know who's next ect people can warm their cars up, that way you wont have your car taken to the limiter on cold like the guys at TDI north did to mine ¬¬

I'm populating a list that I'll print out and have one stuck up somewhere so people know who's on when.

Running order is the same as whats been posted in this thread.

R60 CUP
Also if we know who's next ect people can warm their cars up, that way you wont have your car taken to the limiter on cold like the guys at TDI north did to mine ¬¬

Have you had some mods done to your car now ed? or was it just another rolling road day?

Have you had some mods done to your car now ed? or was it just another rolling road day?

No nothing, I went to TDI north to get a benchmark but I could've done a better rolling road myself! They were very innacurate, so I'm going to RSTuning to get an accurate benchmark. I probably won't do anything to it mod wise now. I want to get it as close to perfect as possible with a daily. I know it'll never win a concours, but I'd like to make it a minter, so sort any dings/scratches out, replace the windscreen, refurb alloys etc etc.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'd imagine paul will be fine with that, mine made 170bhp last time with a ph2 airbox, tbh there doesnt seem to be much different unless the ph1/v6 airbox is mounted directly to the Throttle body

R60 CUP
Just another RR day we went too. His cars still standard bar the Janspeed exhaust.

I'm not sure whether to run mine with the PH1 airbox or the PH2 airbox.

I have one of those k&n appolo kits on mine the sealed induction system and also i have taken off that acoustic valve thing so will be looking forward to seeing if that has made any difference and im hopeing to have it decat by then to lol

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Any negotiation on £35 if 30 cars are coming along? I would also be interested in this! Will be my first CS meet :D

Clio 182 FF cup'd
1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve - Deposit Paid
6. bryera - Deposit Paid
7. Donato (Non-CS, E36) - Deposit Paid
8. jamie.91 - Depostit Paid
9. Johnpacey1 - Deposit Paid
10. Chris205 - Deposit Paid
11. morley91-deposit paid
12. Kris86 - Turn up
13. Craig - Turn up
14. FAST_aD13 - Turn up
15. jesus - Turning up
16.Mitch1503 - Turn up
17.cliojay-Turn up
18. TyInferno - Turning up
19.W11LVW - Turning up
20.Daryl - Turning up
21. Jimbo_m - Turning up
22. Big John - Turning Up
23. Craig85 - Turning up
24.knuckles
25.jonw279
26.mitch1503
27.James1470
28.Daryl -172 cup
29.d4nmc
30.matt200vvc
31.Mike_RS (If he can fit one more in or somebody drops out)

172 Exclusive No:069
FFS sake this is what happens when i dont come on here, i wanted to run Evo and see what it is now. If i'd of known this i wouldnt of told my mate the weekend of the 26th is fine to repaint his mk golf shell :( And no, no one is taking it for me either haha! Hope you all have a good time!!!!!!!!