ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning Rolling Road Day 26th November

We are having a rolling road meet on the 26th November (Saturday), this date is available however to secure this date we will need to names + £5 deposit from those ten people. More can turn up and roll on the day, but we will need the 10 deposits before the date can be secured for us.

Everyone knows RSTuning is reliable, as long as we get 10 people it will be £35 per car. (Less £5 deposit if you pay the deposit, non-refundable)
This will be from 9am on that day.

If you want to come along, get your name down and you'll need to send me a £5 deposit via paypal (GIFT please!) to jag1989@gmail.com

1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid

The sooner 10 deposits are made the sooner we can guarantee the 26th.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If we give you our deposits and this day doesnt go ahead are you happy to send us our deposits back or have we lost them? I just thought Paul charged more if less than 10 turned up?

There is already more than 10 interested anyway, but I would imagine so yeah. Jon il fire it over on the weekend.

If we give you our deposits and this day doesnt go ahead are you happy to send us our deposits back or have we lost them? I just thought Paul charged more if less than 10 turned up?

Yes. The deposit is non-refundable once I have paid it to Paul to confirm the date. If you can't make it that day and have paid £5 you wont get it back.

There is already more than 10 interested anyway, but I would imagine so yeah. Jon il fire it over on the weekend.

People seem to say they'll come and not show up, but yeah we've got more than 10 interested like you say. Cheers.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ok mate. Ill hold on for now as i have been having problems with my car lately but if its ok just to turn up on the day i think that will be my best option. Ill speak to you about it at karting on 19th though Jon. Ill see if i can pursuade a couple of mates to join in.

Ok mate. Ill hold on for now as i have been having problems with my car lately but if its ok just to turn up on the day i think that will be my best option. Ill speak to you about it at karting on 19th though Jon. Ill see if i can pursuade a couple of mates to join in.

No worries.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'm up for this, I'll pay a deposit tomorrow as I'm in a rush tonight!

Evo 8 MR
1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve
6. bryera

1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve
6. bryera

When you get a chance can you fire over the £5 deposit via paypal gift mate.

I did wave yesterday, not sure If you saw it was me though!

Evo 8 MR
When you get a chance can you fire over the £5 deposit via paypal gift mate.

I did wave yesterday, not sure If you saw it was me though!

I've sent mine and bryera's deposit.

I saw you at last minute so I never had chance to wave back lol, was more surprised to see you around here tbh.

I've sent mine and bryera's deposit.

I saw you at last minute so I never had chance to wave back lol, was more surprised to see you around here tbh.

Cheers I've got them!

Yeah I guess by the look on your face! I was visiting Paul, to collect my much needed xenons ;)

1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve - Deposit Paid
6. bryera - Deposit Paid

1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve - Deposit Paid
6. bryera - Deposit Paid
7. Donato (Non-CS, E36) - Deposit Paid

ill come :) do i just paypal you a fiver and turn up on the day ?

Well, If you pay the £5 now via Paypal GIFT, I need to wait till we have 10 names then I can confirm with paul the date is still available (which last I head it was) then Just turn up with £30 and your on!

I'm giving priority to those who have paid a deposit go on first!

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve - Deposit Paid
6. bryera - Deposit Paid
8. jamie.91 - Depostit Paid

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm in mate, will send you a fiver later on

Karl- Should we meet up and drive down?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Like I said before, I'm on call but doubt i'll get called out so I'll be there hopefully.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve - Deposit Paid
6. bryera - Deposit Paid
9. Johnpacey1

Just sent you the deposit mate. I'll check back tomorrow, if you still need one more I think my freind will take that spot.

1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve - Deposit Paid
6. bryera - Deposit Paid
9. Johnpacey1 - Deposit Paid

Cheers John. Just one more deposit now, Either Chris or Ben wants to fill it that will be great I'll Email Paul as soon as the payment comes though.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
1. Jon.G - Deposit Paid
2. TheKid - Deposit Paid
3. Jonff - Deposit Paid
4. -KarL- - Deposit Paid
5. st3ve - Deposit Paid
6. bryera - Deposit Paid
9. Johnpacey1 - Deposit Paid