ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day Extreme Motorsport - November

Track 172cup
I would rather see the evo on the RR anyway m8!:cool: Any idea on bhp? I looked the pics up and its a minter looking!

yeh will be interesting to see what it makes as it's never been on a RR as far as i know, book figure is 280bhp so hoping not too many ponies have escaped over the years ! cheers mate

Skoda fabia Vrs
Might have gained over the years! You never know! I was 5bhp above book with mine. 131 standard and 136 it made. 118.8 at the wheels.

Cant wait to see what its making now with more miles on the clock! About 5k at march and about 11k on my car now.

Track 172cup
haha yeh it would certainly be nice mate but you've got to remember my Evo's coming up for 11 years old now so she's no spring chicken

not sure how many miles yours had done before you had it on the rollers last but renault engines are known to 'loosen up' a bit over time so you never know

Track 172cup
reading fail, somehow i missed you putting what mileage it had done in your last post ha !

fingers crossed mate, the good thing is it's guarenteed not to be a hot day so figures will be on the slightly better side :rasp:

Skoda fabia Vrs
reading fail, somehow i missed you putting what mileage it had done in your last post ha !

fingers crossed mate, the good thing is it's guarenteed not to be a hot day so figures will be on the slightly better side :rasp:

Thats a good point actually. The day of the RR it was roasting!! 25 degree in the dyno. its on my printout the temp. Colder temps should mean better power eh?

White Sti Hatch
where about you coming from BioHazrd ?

unfortunately having to take the Evo along twingors, the Clio's not ready yet :( got the week off before the RR day to get the new engine fitted (eventually) but it's not taxed/MOT'd etc.. so won't be along even if it is running in time which is a pity

haha yeh i've spent a fair bit on mine already with plenty more on the horizon ! Cars running well but been in and out of Extreme getting wee bits done

Im coming from Dundee mate

Track 172cup
yeh the lower the intake temp the better twingors, would prob be minimal difference tbf, i'm not so much bothered about figures and more wanting to see it's running well

ah right sound mate, could possibly meet up with you on route on our side of the bridge if you fancied it mate ? would only be an extra hour in bed for me if i didnt meet you and who needs sleep anyway eh lol

BMW E36 328i Sport
i'll be there early bells aswell BioHzrd (prob not quite as early as 8 like lol but maybe half 8/9)

not sure who else is heading across from the fife/edin side

I'm coming from Edinburgh so could meet you on the way?

White Sti Hatch
yeh the lower the intake temp the better twingors, would prob be minimal difference tbf, i'm not so much bothered about figures and more wanting to see it's running well

ah right sound mate, could possibly meet up with you on route on our side of the bridge if you fancied it mate ? would only be an extra hour in bed for me if i didnt meet you and who needs sleep anyway eh lol

Yeah if you like mate where bouts you thinking ?

White Sti Hatch
park and ride before the bridge ?

Think i know where you are, how about the layby just at the start of the bridge i know where that is lol n wont get lost !

Uptodate list for the moment

1. BioHzrd
2. N0ddie
3. Beef
4. Stu_172cup
5. Djw John
6. Gaz85
7. Mark_197 (197cup)
8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
9. Moby
10. Martin_172
11. Hamish (Meganesport)
12. calum001 (Evo)
13. Hamish (Ibiza)
14.Jaff
15. chris182cup
16. Steven. (Twingo Rs 133)
17. Ja5on

White Sti Hatch
Am I going to have a problem getting on the rollers with my springs and mudflaps?

Pfffft its not as low as my Clio you should be fine lol !!

Your not that far away are you not ? go up n see if itll fit ?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Dean and twings I will be along early as i am just up the road so you wont be all alone haha

Track 172cup
Think i know where you are, how about the layby just at the start of the bridge i know where that is lol n wont get lost !

haha yeh that wud b easier mate, been meaning to check if you can get into the multistory car park at the park and ride, might be able to get some decent pics on the roof of the cars

you getting the Evo on the roller Jason ?

White Sti Hatch
Dean and twings I will be along early as i am just up the road so you wont be all alone haha

No bother mate hopefully be there for round 8/8:15

haha yeh that wud b easier mate, been meaning to check if you can get into the multistory car park at the park and ride, might be able to get some decent pics on the roof of the cars

Im sure you do if i rember right, was in there a while ago n got my old Mk3 Clio stuck :p !

Tappd'd RS
Pfffft its not as low as my Clio you should be fine lol !!

Your not that far away are you not ? go up n see if itll fit ?

It's now how low it is; it's how low the mudflaps hang!

Will just take them off on the day if needed.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
New guy on Clio197.net asked me to add his name to the list.

1. BioHzrd
2. N0ddie
3. Beef
4. Stu_172cup
5. Djw John
6. Gaz85
7. Mark_197 (197cup)
8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
9. Moby
10. Martin_172
11. Hamish (Meganesport)
12. calum001 (Evo)