ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day Extreme Motorsport - November

White Sti Hatch
1. BioHzrd
2. N0ddie
3. Beef
4. Stu_172cup
5. Djw John
6. Gaz85
7. Mark_197 (197cup)
8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
9. Moby
10. Martin_172
11. Hamish (Meganesport)
12. calum001 (Evo)
13. Hamish (Ibiza)
14.Jaff
15. chris182cup

Skoda fabia Vrs
I'm sure the girlfriend will understand mate !

Yours was the best performing car there last time.

Haha you think? I will get "Bloody £30 to tell you what bhp you'r car is making when you awready know since the last time" Not exactly the point it's all about meeting new people!:approve:

Yeah a wis pretty chuffed with that tbh!:cool:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Haha you think? I will get "Bloody £30 to tell you what bhp you'r car is making when you awready know since the last time" Not exactly the point it's all about meeting new people!:approve:

Yeah a wis pretty chuffed with that tbh!:cool:

Twingors you dont need your car to run to come along mate! just come down lol!

Skoda fabia Vrs
OK confirmed i will be attending!

1. BioHzrd
2. N0ddie
3. Beef
4. Stu_172cup
5. Djw John
6. Gaz85
7. Mark_197 (197cup)
8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
9. Moby
10. Martin_172
11. Hamish (Meganesport)
12. calum001 (Evo)
13. Hamish (Ibiza)
14.Jaff
15. chris182cup
16. Steven. (Twingo Rs 133)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
That's better ;) but people can come for the banter too.

Tappd'd RS
I'd love to see that Evo on the rollers but little point if you haven't made any changes since your last run.

White Sti Hatch
Glad to see this didn't fall flat on its face at the first hurdle ! i await the list of drops outs 48hrs prior though !!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
well i aint pulling out its 5 mins from my flat and want to find out what roughly its puttin out

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
its 5 mins from me so ill probably jump down, would be rude not too. Choice of chariots as well.... hummmmmmmm

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
1. BioHzrd
2. N0ddie
3. Beef
4. Stu_172cup
5. Djw John
6. Gaz85
7. Mark_197 (197cup)
8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
9. Moby
10. Martin_172
11. Hamish (Meganesport)
12. calum001 (Evo)
13. Hamish (Ibiza)
14.Jaff
15. chris182cup

Ill be there chaps. May not roll this time though.

White Sti Hatch
1. BioHzrd
2. N0ddie
3. Beef
4. Stu_172cup
5. Djw John
6. Gaz85
7. Mark_197 (197cup)
8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
9. Moby
10. Martin_172
11. Hamish (Meganesport)
12. calum001 (Evo)
13. Hamish (Ibiza)
14.Jaff
15. chris182cup
16. Steven. (Twingo Rs 133)

Skoda fabia Vrs
I come from the other side of Whitburn so it would be pointless to convoy from the showcase. All the way to coatbridge nearly.

I will just leave from Lanark and go through Forth way. Then again i would rather meet people before the RR so i can get to know people's names etc.

White Sti Hatch
Ill be at extreme before all hopefully so head there if you like as ill be on my lonesome !!

White Sti Hatch
Umm well im hoping to get there for just after 8 mate so as i can have a chat with john etc n get a wee tour lol !

Far away are you from the place ?

Skoda fabia Vrs
Umm well im hoping to get there for just after 8 mate so as i can have a chat with john etc n get a wee tour lol !

Far away are you from the place ?

Okie dokie mate. The RR is in what seems like a garage round the front of the building facing the roads. I will get there around 8am - 8.30 then. I enjoyed being there back in march (i think it was then) but was only with 7 cars. 16 this time:cool:

I'm 15 miles from Whitburn. Big long straight 15 miles through one town. Forth.

Track 172cup
i'll be there early bells aswell BioHzrd (prob not quite as early as 8 like lol but maybe half 8/9)

not sure who else is heading across from the fife/edin side

Skoda fabia Vrs
i'll be there early bells aswell BioHzrd (prob not quite as early as 8 like lol but maybe half 8/9)

not sure who else is heading across from the fife/edin side

Are you taking the evo there m8 or the cup? Pics of evo? As my G/f's dad had a 6 and i loved it! Was purple though....Was a T plate on like 50k. Got a bill of nearly 1k at extreme before he had to sell lol ayc went tits up! Plus a service nd Mot

Last edited:
  Track 172cup
where about you coming from BioHazrd ?

unfortunately having to take the Evo along twingors, the Clio's not ready yet :( got the week off before the RR day to get the new engine fitted (eventually) but it's not taxed/MOT'd etc.. so won't be along even if it is running in time which is a pity

haha yeh i've spent a fair bit on mine already with plenty more on the horizon ! Cars running well but been in and out of Extreme getting wee bits done

Skoda fabia Vrs
where about you coming from BioHazrd ?

unfortunately having to take the Evo along twingors, the Clio's not ready yet :( got the week off before the RR day to get the new engine fitted (eventually) but it's not taxed/MOT'd etc.. so won't be along even if it is running in time which is a pity

haha yeh i've spent a fair bit on mine already with plenty more on the horizon ! Cars running well but been in and out of Extreme getting wee bits done

I would rather see the evo on the RR anyway m8!:cool: Any idea on bhp? I looked the pics up and its a minter looking!