ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day Extreme Motorsport - November

White Sti Hatch
No one got it i gave up after the 3rd time removing names only to have to remove even more !

Works vans for now
The 27th is fine for us.

There wont be a hassle with FWD 4WD RWD they'll take all the FWD first then the rollers slide at the touch of a button to whatever's groups next.

Keep your hands of the sound proofing on the walls though, exhaust smoke is stuck to some of it...I learned the hard way :dapprove:

White Sti Hatch
9 folks a bit pish likes but if i get a chance tomoz ill book it up and see about times etc etc

Skoda fabia Vrs
The 27th is fine for us.

There wont be a hassle with FWD 4WD RWD they'll take all the FWD first then the rollers slide at the touch of a button to whatever's groups next.

Keep your hands of the sound proofing on the walls though, exhaust smoke is stuck to some of it...I learned the hard way :dapprove:

Lol yes you learned the hard way, all over you'r face and hands

White Sti Hatch
Right tis booked up for the 27th November

Price is £35 a car ive given him a number of 10 cars to turn up on the day and maybe 15 at best knowing this forum itll be more like 5 folk !

First car runs at 9am itll be first come first serve, payments done after all the runs are complete

Ill be heading down for just after 8

White Sti Hatch
Names i have so far ! Invite your mates etc etc the more the better

27th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby

White Sti Hatch
Cheers folk's, ill hopefully be the first there to get sorted with john n ill be the last car run as i wanna run with Stock the Stage 1 :)

Track 172cup
i'm good for the 27th and i'll get down early as i can only stay till early afternoon (got a pals wedding reception at night)

Tappd'd RS
Just been up at johns today having my springs fitted.

Didn't get a chance to see the Dyno but it was running all day!

White Sti Hatch
Was saying to me im more than welcome to head up and have a look round so might take him up on that one weekend.

Hes got a RR day on tomoz with something like 30 cars i think

White Sti Hatch
No idea.

One question where the f**k is it google maps shows you a pub with the details on the site lol ?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
dean turn to the right and go towards the shell garage its between that pub and the shell garage

Track 172cup
yeh as said above just down from the shell garage, go on google street view when on the road, white sign writing on a brown backing

could always stick it up on MLR (if we need more numbers) and see if any other Evo's fancy it as Extreme are obviously one of the favoured garages on there

White Sti Hatch
Add your names so i can keep track of numbers plz !

27th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby
Martin_172
Hamish (Meganesport)

Track 172cup
27th November

1. BioHzrd
2. N0ddie
3. Beef
4. Stu_172cup
5. Djw John
6. Gaz85
7. Mark_197 (197cup)
8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
9. Moby
10. Martin_172
11. Hamish (Meganesport)
12. calum001 (Evo)

White Sti Hatch
1. BioHzrd
2. N0ddie
3. Beef
4. Stu_172cup
5. Djw John
6. Gaz85
7. Mark_197 (197cup)
8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
9. Moby
10. Martin_172
11. Hamish (Meganesport)
12. calum001 (Evo)
13. Hamish (Ibiza)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
1. BioHzrd 2. N0ddie 3. Beef 4. Stu_172cup 5. Djw John 6. Gaz85 7. Mark_197 (197cup) 8. Mark_197 (Abarth 500) 9. Moby 10. Martin_172 11. Hamish (Meganesport) 12. calum001 (Evo) 13. Hamish (Ibiza)
14.Jaff

I've got the monthly volvo meet I'll try to get a few volunteers lol