ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's such a long way away and everyone's looking forward to it already. Going to like caged animals let loose on the day.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
People who can't drink you cripple !!Thinking of it I might not go as it won't be as fun as getting wasted :(

Last edited:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
If I manage to sort out camping for us I wont be particularly happy if we get thrown off the site because people are sat around smoking weed through a huge shisha! If the camping ends up being on private farmland I'm probably going to have to give certain assurances regarding people's behaviour.

Please try and remember what it is I do for a living. I don't think one night of not smoking the reefer will kill you.

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Awesome, I'm going to looking forward to this, last year was brilliant! Always wanted to go to IWM aswell! Happy days :D

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
If I manage to sort out camping for us I wont be particularly happy if we get thrown off the site because people are sat around smoking weed through a huge shisha! If the camping ends up being on private farmland I'm probably going to have to give certain assurances regarding people's behaviour.

Please try and remember what it is I do for a living. I don't think one night of not smoking the reefer will kill you.

Yes boss. Totally understand.

Shisha stays at home. :)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Should be good fun!
Planes, Clios and Camping FTW.

Oh and we may have a Apache give us a flight display.
Hopefully my mate will come through for me.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Party pooper ;)

Only joking mate I understand, I doubt I'll actually camp anyway.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
ill be going up to try and sort out a campsite in a couple of weeks. There's nothing stopping other people seeking an alternative site where they can smoke weed and do whatever else they want to do.

The fact is that if I'm going to vouch for people to a campsite owner or farmer I'm not going to made to look a c**t because people can't go one night without having a spliff. There's also the reputation of CS to think about.

If people want to camp elsewhere then fill your boots.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
thats good of you to sort out campsite for us.
i shall not be smoking any weed don't worry. i'm not a regular smoker of the stuff anyway.
plus like you say, we do have a reputation to uphold after all :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
thats good of you to sort out campsite for us.
i shall not be smoking any weed don't worry. i'm not a regular smoker of the stuff anyway.
plus like you say, we do have a reputation to uphold after all :)

Mate I don't want to come across as a tyrant. If we were camping at someone's house I honestly wouldn't give a monkeys people got up to as long as it wasn't in my face ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
it's fine. honest. more than anything i'm just lloking forward to actually camping with everyone and having a good laugh as i didnt get chance last year.
it'll be a good day/night regardless of what happens.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
it's fine. honest. more than anything i'm just lloking forward to actually camping with everyone and having a good laugh as i didnt get chance last year.
it'll be a good day/night regardless of what happens.

Yeah same here mate. Missed last year because of the poxy Olympics. Will be a good laugh no doubt.