ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

clio 172
i deffo coming to this and if my tent survives modified nationals in may, i might camp with you guys, not that i know anyone so i b in my own huddle! haha

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
i deffo coming to this and if my tent survives modified nationals in may, i might camp with you guys, not that i know anyone so i b in my own huddle! haha

You'll be fine. I knew noone on the first CSS camping but it was hilarious! Even when I got hours worth of banter over my tattoo haha.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I knew no body I camped with last year, apart from talking to them on here.

They were all d*cks, which worked out great as so am I. :approve:

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I knew sideways Danny, but he didn't camp,
and i'd met you at the Star City meet last year, but your senile dementia meant you didn't remember me.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If we get lucky with the weather it will end up being a fantastic club event. Have you lot got any preference on entertainment? We aren't going to book loads this year, as it's going to take you all day to look around Duxford!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
How bout looking into one of the warbird companies to fly a display for us? There ain't no harm in asking.
Have Duxford said what we are and are not allowed to have?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Suggest whatever you want, and if its doable and people want it we will. No major restrictions, no.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Last year wasnt bad, granted the tug o war didn't go ahead. But the raffle/tombola was good. Was good to have a wander about. Chat.
Not really sure what more entertainment is needed tbh.
Will the twizy be there again? I wanted a go last year but didn't get chance.
I like CSS for the fact it's a big meet for the forum unlike FCS has others there.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Just asked my mate if he can bring an Apache down for you all to have a look round.
Waiting for him to reply lol

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
No hotel is going to put up with the level of drunkenness we'll be attaining, it's a field or nothing luv.

I doubt a conventional camp site is going like us much either.

There's talk of someone local asking a farmer if we can hire a spare field as a camp site,
so with a bit of luck the whole of CSS will be getting pissed together.

What could possibly go wrong? lol

Twingo Dynamique
if i talk nicely to my dad... i may be able to bring one... or arrange for the buiseness to bring one down? :S If CS are interested in having a small dealership stand there and the price is right he might be interested.... jus sayin... so that could include a clio 4 if they're out in this country by then?? (i'm thinking they are?)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
if i talk nicely to my dad... i may be able to bring one... or arrange for the buiseness to bring one down? :S If CS are interested in having a small dealership stand there and the price is right he might be interested.... jus sayin... so that could include a clio 4 if they're out in this country by then?? (i'm thinking they are?)

Don't worry about that I work for RUK but if your dads dealership would like to attend get him to drop me an email :)

Clio 4 is a good shout btw ill sort that.

Twingo Dynamique
Don't worry about that I work for RUK but if your dads dealership would like to attend get him to drop me an email :)

Clio 4 is a good shout btw ill sort that.

ooooh fancy... :p i dont know, possibly, i'll ask him if he'd like to.. probably say no because we are a fairly local, smallish buisness.. :S

Audi A5

Clio 4's are out now, got about four at my site atm.

Mini Cooper S sport
No hotel is going to put up with the level of drunkenness we'll be attaining, it's a field or nothing luv.

I doubt a conventional camp site is going like us much either.

There's talk of someone local asking a farmer if we can hire a spare field as a camp site,
so with a bit of luck the whole of CSS will be getting pissed together.

What could possibly go wrong? lol

And where would the toilets/showers be?

This could be a recipe for drunken disaster......