ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It's a possibility mate, depends what the cool kids are doing,
no point in pitching a tent in your garden on my own. lol

If everyone camps together in a farmers field, then that's what i'll do.

Clio Sport 172.
I'm interested! Should be a brilliant day out, went to Duxford last year and loved it. I don't mind slumming it and having a laugh for a night. Top stuff.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Possibly. Like Dave said though. If everyone camps in a field/campsite. Then I shall camp there.

Clio Sport 172.
Where abouts is this "campsite" likely to be located?? I have to head back to Suffolk and wondered if it's close enough to warrant a trek or just drive there an back for the day.

Clio Sport 172.
I'm definitely in then mate! will probably bring my car nut mate with me, he's an MOT lad from Renault as the Missus ain't to keen lol

Clio 172
Wherever it will be, will have to have a fairly big car park! Haha.

Ron/whatever your real name is!(forgot sorry :(, your username confuses me!!) your the f**king man!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I think it would be better if everyone could camp together - especially as many of the Southerners wouldn't want to drive up to there. Club camping would be much better, as everyone would be in one place and could get to know each other etc etc, instead of a select few camping at Tonys. Anyway, see what happens.

Tony, can't you up roots and move your accomodation next to duxford for a bit :rasp:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I think it would be better if everyone could camp together - especially as many of the Southerners wouldn't want to drive up to there. Club camping would be much better, as everyone would be in one place and could get to know each other etc etc, instead of a select few camping at Tonys. Anyway, see what happens.

Tony, can't you up roots and move your accomodation next to duxford for a bit :rasp:

+1

It would make more sense!

182cup & 172 racecar

See if I can rent a large farm house for the weekend.

F

Fast Eddy

Just seen the date...... I will taking the clio to Ireland to watch the Donegal International Rally.
I will have a Guiness or 15 to drown my sorrows :drunk:

Listerine & Poledo
To the organisers:-

You're probably well ahead of me here, but gooogle suggests the campsite below, in lieu of a handy bit of farm land.

I could ask the family if we could use one of their fields, but It's a fair trek away, 60% of the time it takes to Tony

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I was trying to see how much a flight display from a vintage warbird at Duxford will be for Cliosport Saturday is.
Anyone got a spare 3k laying about lol!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
We're not really sure how price sensitive CSS is, however Cliosport already heavily subsidise the event; We want it as cheap as possible for you all; unsure if doubling the price would effect attendance. I don't want this in the same price bracket as FCS really, it's a small club event after all!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I have been just inquiring into this to see how much it would be and to see if its possible.
However it is just an idea there is a few people I know at Duxford and they operate a wide selection of Warbirds.
However the prices will all be the same I should imagine.

I've still yet to hear from my Apache pilot friend so all is not lost.

Listerine & Poledo
Can we get the Thunderbirds to do a little show?

and I mean these ones
Thunderbirdslarge.jpg

not these ones

article-2153356-1367BECA000005DC-895_964x538.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I don't want to witness a plane crash to be honest. Them two jets look close. Top gun sh!t that is.

Listerine & Poledo
USAF mo-fo's

USA! USA! USA!

WHooooooo!!!!!

Red Arrows? Faggots*

*: Not faggots. Actual heroes of the sky

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
How much for a Spitfire?

I'd pay a couple of quid extra on the ticket price to see one of those in action again,
I saw one practising his airshow routine over my house in Notts once,
the village I lived in was only a few miles from an airfield.

Sent shivers up my spine seeing it perform acrobatics and hearing that Rolls Royce Merlin engine.