ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've got around 3 hours flying experience too. I could fly it ;)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Spitfire is £3000 plus vat for a flying display.

There is another few peeps I know up there who have Spits.
It's the fuel and insurance that is the main cost of these aircraft.

There is still a few other people I can ask.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I think as soon as you mention a car show to any campsite there going to be hesitant. Hard enough booking for a group of lads, never mind 50+

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That's why rons going to flash the badge. Hence why he said we've got to behave. Which is fair enough.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
You think 50+ drunken lads are going to sit round a fire and chat? s**t will be cray!

Just basing that on previous car shows.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I doubt even last years small piss up and resulting chaos at Tony's would be tolerated on a camp site,
and there was only a few of us ffs, half of CSS getting messy will end up in arrests if you ask me.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I doubt even last years small piss up and resulting chaos at Tony's would be tolerated on a camp site,
and there was only a few of us ffs, half of CSS getting messy will end up in arrests if you ask me.

This is what I'm saying. Imagine adding 30 more onto that? It would be crazy!

Still epic though! :D

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I'm just throwing this out there but could we square away some prizes for a cliosport Saturday photo competition?
Have a few category's and get people to submit them on the forum for some members to judge?

Be good as there is tons of things to take pics of and could get some great pics for next years calendar?

What do people think?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If someone else will co-ordinate it and come up with the categories i'm happy to provide prizes. I don't have the time (or skill/know how!) to do it.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio

The kayaking club i am in always have multiple summer camping piss up's, and we can be quite a large group, not once have we been kicked off a campsite.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
with great convoys, comes great responsibility, remember that ;) uncle ben told me

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I felt bad enough leading the convoy to Donington! Slow as s**t DCI leading 1*2's and a 200. I had sat nav and srill prayed to god we were going the right way haha

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, no idea really mate. Just thought if I still have it then I would bring it along as I know a few guys on the forum wanted me to take it last year. I was still quite new to the Clio malarkey last year and didn't even know about CSS till it was too late. Lol
Duxford is also pretty local, so would be good to get along.

Failing that, I can always bring a standard inferno 182 along. :D

PH2 Flamer
Sorry i miss read your question. Thought you were asking if clio non sports can attend.

But yeah you can. There was a fiesta zetec s and and fiat 500 and lots of other non clio's there last year.

RS6 C7
Lol, no idea really mate. Just thought if I still have it then I would bring it along as I know a few guys on the forum wanted me to take it last year. I was still quite new to the Clio malarkey last year and didn't even know about CSS till it was too late. Lol
Duxford is also pretty local, so would be good to get along.

Failing that, I can always bring a standard inferno 182 along. :D
Bring the Scoob, I'm sure I will be bored of clio's before I get there!