ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini 2019 John Cooper Works

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
**UPDATE**
Ive changed this 2015 model to the new 2019 LCi JCW. Click here to see the updates!
- https://www.cliosport.net/threads/mini-2015-john-cooper-works.782344/page-5#post-11763935

Mini 2015 John Cooper Works
So I ordered this 7 weeks ago and it dragged like hell! But yesterday (25 of September) was the day to pick up the beast. A brand spanking new Mini John Cooper Works.

Arriving at 9AM sharp i was greeted by this!
  • 2015 John Cooper Works
  • 2ltr Turbo
  • 231 Bhp
  • Chilli Pack
  • Media Pack
  • Heated Seats
  • Privacy Glass
  • Harmon Karden
  • 18 Inch Alloys
  • Bonnet Stripes

21103672363_c4a0522ec5_c.jpg

After signing up the documents and finalising everything i got to go and see it!

Here she is parked next to my old Mini Cooper S.

After collect we decided to have a nice drive to Whitby as the sun was shining and it would be rude not to. :tonguewink:

The car is amazing! The power is something else compared to my old R56 Cooper S. The gadgets in it make it that bit more special to.
One last picture of her parked on the drive.

I know its not every ones cup of tea but these really are a fun little car!
Thanks, Sam!

Last edited by a moderator:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nice mate ! Looks like the dealer does the best collection day I have ever seen :up: good colour combo choice

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The newer mini is an epic drive. Even just the cooper was brilliant. Can only imagine how well this goes.

I do prefer the R56 front with the black aero parts. New one is too fussy. Nice choice though.

I couldn't even speculate a cost!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The looks have grown on me from the first pic to the last lol.

The seats look cool and I didn't know these were 2l and 231bhp! Mental.

Am I right in thinking that that doesn't really put them in a class with anything with 'regular hot hatches' having less power and uber hot hatches starting at 270bhp.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love the remote one like the challenge 210's, they sound fantastic!

Car looks great Sam, best of luck with it :)
That's the one I mean. They sound absolutely superb!

Shame they're too loud for any UK track! Lol. Kind of defeats the object.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Please tell me you specc'd the race exhaust?????
When I spec'd it the race exhaust wasn't an opinion on the JCW, only on cooper s upgrades.

It's now available and the dealer will see what he can do for me if I want it. The one on it is pretty loud so will do for now mate. Haha

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm sure its a riot to drive, but the looks are not for me. The rear lights are bloody huge and what's with the random square bits on the bottom of the front grill?
Aye its great fun. Cant stop smiling!

Which bits you talking about ?

Clio 182
Keep seeing these around. Love the looks, love the noise. Seats looks great too. Are there option bucket seats on these or is this it?
Very jealous!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
The turbo ? It sounds like its got a wastegate on it. Sounds like its sneezing!

The exhaust is the best sounds! :tongueout:

Fiesta ST
Saw this sitting pretty in Majuba earlier (Sunday, about 6ish). Very nice in the flesh!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Saw this sitting pretty in Majuba earlier (Sunday, about 6ish). Very nice in the flesh!
Where you in one of the two cliosports with a fiat 500??

I saw you when I was walking back to my car. Was with the missus and niece or probably would of came over.

Fiesta ST
Where you in one of the two cliosports with a fiat 500??

I saw you when I was walking back to my car. Was with the missus and niece or probably would of came over.
I was in the one parked near the sea wall, other one was parked near the road with the 500. Don't think he's on here.

How're you liking it so far?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I was in the one parked near the sea wall, other one was parked near the road with the 500. Don't think he's on here.

How're you liking it so far?
It's ALOT of fun.

The power delivery is lovely and can't get tired of it popping away.

Was playing with the GoPro feature yesterday for a bit.

7266d354eccced9a19d93382e1690575.jpg

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
You can control the go pro through the in car media centre.

My Go Pro wasnt fully charged so could play with it a lot unfortunately. :(