ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

BG Clio 182
Doubt I'll get chance to get the swirls out of mine for Saturday FFS. Work is ridiculous so had zero time to f**king spend on her :(

Ph1 track slag
Halfords have tents. Cheap as well if planning on using once, loosing all relevant bits and chucking it in garage they're fine!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah I'm literally thinking buy a relatively cheap one and bin it if it rains..

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
TICKET SALES END TODAY AT 8.00PM!

There's only A FEW HOURS LEFT to get in your advanced ticket orders

Day Only tickets will be available on the day at an increased price of £13

Day, Evening & Camping tickets are almost sold out due to the catering and camping space allocations that have been reserved.
If any are still available on the day they will be sold on a first come first serve basis at an increased price of £25.
Please do not expect to turn up on the day and be able to purchase evening and camping.

You are strongly advised to book tickets in advance!

BOOK NOW

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Doubt I'll get chance to get the swirls out of mine for Saturday FFS. Work is ridiculous so had zero time to f**king spend on her 😧

I'm giving mine a good clean this Thursday after work, however I'm under no illusion that after driving four hours to get up to Blyton the Trophy is not going to look great...

AG 200 CUP
Is there any chance one of the admins could pm me where my tickets got sent will be my ex's or old work and I can't remember lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'm driving up Friday Adey and staying in a hotel that night. Camping Saturday nigh though.

I have idle/rev issues atm so I'm off Friday to try and fix them. Quite possible that I won't wax the car, just go over it with a bucket and sponge.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Change of plan for us. Going to drive up on the Friday and stay in a hotel somewhere in the area, and then move onto Blyton Saturday morning. Gives us a bit more time get the tent(which I don't have yet) set up and car emptied before the PM session

182 FF Turbo
If we are on track for the PM session do we need to get there for the 8-8:30am driver sign on? assuming we do.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Doncaster central premier inn booked for the Friday night, so will leave Doncaster about 10ish Saturday morning

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Did you not fancy a drink with us on Friday night, or is it that you're bringing your misses and she'll only rough it for one night?

Reactions: Nik

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Did you not fancy a drink with us on Friday night, or is it that you're bringing your misses and she'll only rough it for one night?
Pretty much the latter haha! Nah the main reason being I'm working in Aberystwyth all week so will be driving back on the Friday, picking the Mrs up, then heading up. Just don't fancy sticking a tent up when I'll be knackered as it'll lead to me stabbing my mrs with a tent peg :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Pretty much the latter haha! Nah the main reason being I'm working in Aberystwyth all week so will be driving back on the Friday, picking the Mrs up, then heading up. Just don't fancy sticking a tent up when I'll be knackered as it'll lead to me stabbing my mrs with a tent peg :smile:

You're bringing the missus?!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Are people taking Jerry cans or is there a petrol station nearby?

I don't want to buy Jerry cans, but I equally don't want to drive far for fuel.

There is no fuel on site, but turn right out of the gate and head to Gainsborough for a Morrisons and a Tesco, approx 4 miles.

We'd prefer if people visited the station before the day / during the lunch break than bring jerry cans ideally for everyones safety.