ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Anyone from Essex able to take a bumper home from CSS and let another CS member collect it from their house?

Come on, club spirit and all that...

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
An important reminder to anyone who is arriving on the Friday night, please do not arrive before 5.00pm.

There is a private function on at Blyton and we must not disturb this. You will be politely asked to come back later if arriving before this time.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
An important reminder to anyone who is arriving on the Friday night, please do not arrive before 5.00pm.

There is a private function on at Blyton and we must not disturb this. You will be politely asked to come back later if arriving before this time.

I'm heading up on the Friday at 4pm, and have a 4 hour journey so there's no chance of that happening! :wink:

Reactions: Nik

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

I'm glad you said that. I was going to be up at 14:00! Ha ha!

At least I have time to give the car a quick clean now :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The guy that owned the studio I worked for used it in every conversation I ever had with him, reading or hearing it is like nails on a blackboard to me.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Probably been mentioned in this thread before now, but going through 20 pages isn't happening.. My question is what's the deal with cars and camping? The cars allowed next to each pitch for ease of belongings (Beer/food) or are they in a car park somewhere?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Probably been mentioned in this thread before now, but going through 20 pages isn't happening.. My question is what's the deal with cars and camping? The cars allowed next to each pitch for ease of belongings (Beer/food) or are they in a car park somewhere?

Hopefully that will be the case but we need to see if it's possible when we get to the site next Friday.

We now have around 100 people camping so space may be at a premium. But rest assured the parking won't be far away if you aren't able to park next to your tent :wink:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hopefully that will be the case but we need to see if it's possible when we get to the site next Friday.

We now have around 100 people camping so space may be at a premium. But rest assured the parking won't be far away if you aren't able to park next to your tent :wink:
What if the car IS your tent?
#LoopHoles

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
If there's anyone going on track, that's never been on before it might be worth noting a couple of things that Javelin don't allow.
Fingers crossed its going to be a hot a sunny weekend so many will have their shorts on. They don't allow shorts whilst on track. Quite a few people, including myself were told to put trousers on at donnigton park a few weeks ago. Luckily I'd gone straight from work so had my work trousers with me.
Also if you're planning on filming your laps, your camera must be mechanically mounted, and not via the use of a suction mount to the windscreen.

Sorry to anyone who frequently go on Javelin days and know all the above, but thought it might be useful to the members that may be tracking for their first time.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
If there's anyone going on track, that's never been on before it might be worth noting a couple of things that Javelin don't allow.
Fingers crossed its going to be a hot a sunny weekend so many will have their shorts on. They don't allow shorts whilst on track. Quite a few people, including myself were told to put trousers on at donnigton park a few weeks ago. Luckily I'd gone straight from work so had my work trousers with me.
Also if you're planning on filming your laps, your camera must be mechanically mounted, and not via the use of a suction mount to the windscreen.

Sorry to anyone who frequently go on Javelin days and know all the above, but thought it might be useful to the members that may be tracking for their first time.

Good advice!
What about t-shirts? I know most places prefer you to have your arms covered also. I'd assume its the same for Javelin?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Good advice!
What about t-shirts? I know most places prefer you to have your arms covered also. I'd assume its the same for Javelin?
They do say arms should be covered, but I've never had an issue with a T-shirt. IF I remember correctly from the last time, they said in the briefing that if your car is fully stripped then your arms must be covered. I may of just made that up though lol

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Tickets just arrived, only thing i'm concerned about is the event timetable says everyone needs to be off site by 11am on Sunday morning, i'll probably still be drunk at that time.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
TICKET SALES END TOMORROW AT 8.00PM!

There's only one more day to get in your advanced ticket orders

Day Only tickets will be available on the day at an increased price of £13

Day, Evening & Camping tickets will be extremely limited on the day, due to the catering and camping space allocations that will have been reserved.
Any that are available will be sold on a first come first serve basis at an increased price of £25.

You are strongly advised to book tickets in advance!

BOOK NOW

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tickets just arrived, only thing i'm concerned about is the event timetable says everyone needs to be off site by 11am on Sunday morning, i'll probably still be drunk at that time.
As long as they can see you making an effort to pack up, they'll let you drag it out!