ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Sigh, pauper fuel.

Thanks though :smiley:

I've no doubt this has been debated to death on here before but I was speaking to a tanker driver the other day. He said that all petrol is exactly the same. He said that in the South East all fuel comes from one place (it's the big depot in Thurrock). He said that it's the same stuff that gets delivered to all petrol stations and then gets rebranded.

He might have been talking out his arse but it sounded plausible.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Advanced ticket sales are now closed ladies and gents. Thanks to all those who are coming, we can't wait to see you there!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've no doubt this has been debated to death on here before but I was speaking to a tanker driver the other day. He said that all petrol is exactly the same. He said that in the South East all fuel comes from one place (it's the big depot in Thurrock). He said that it's the same stuff that gets delivered to all petrol stations and then gets rebranded.

He might have been talking out his arse but it sounded plausible.

I've heard that the same stuff gets delivered all over, but additives* are addited to make the fuels different. That could also be b****cks too.

*cleaners, lubes, ron, etc.

She coming?

Grumpy_Cat_No_01.jpg
She doesn't do well in car based activities

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Dave, I know they was a very small stock last time (not sure if Brian said there was none left actually) but will you be having some cs air fresheners for sale? Gonna grab a few if so.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Dave, I know they was a very small stock last time (not sure if Brian said there was none left actually) but will you be having some cs air fresheners for sale? Gonna grab a few if so.

Hmmm I'm not sure if there's any at all mate.

If there is they'll be brought along

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Will any of you Southern lot be travelling past Woodhall services, M1 on the Saturday morning?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

We don't have any CS air fresheners, Brian spent several years inhaling the fumes from them, and even the small stock he kept at home for posting was unbearable. They are not nice things to store and handle. We have briefly discussed looking at an alternative air freshener like some of the new ones that are in a tin.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
It was Brian that gave me he's last bit of stock! I'll have to get a new one beforehand then as my bananaman one is dead!

Will there be help for heroes merchandise to purchase?

Agreed cub.... Didn't expect to see such a well put together package, just a few tickets rammed in any old envelope!
Very pleased. Nice work!
0d3bba108e09111237966d5c5fe8dee9.jpg
Much excite

Edit:
Pink sticker on a yellow car though... hmmm. Careful placement required, where would look best.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
To clarify, the only people who received their tickets in a folder were people who purchased Track Time as there was so much more paper work that they need to be sent in order to go on track.