ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

Hey guys, sorry we couldn't make it. Wanted to but Dan had different plans and didn't want to come alone! Next time if Danny boy can't make it, I'll come on my own! Also my car was filthy so much you couldn't see either front or rear number plates!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Don't think so. Still catching up with work after the Christmas break. way behind :( Haven't even had chance to try my da polisher yet!!

Heads up for the change in location and date of next meet.... Due to myself, Dan and Ed being unable to attend and it also being Valentine's day we have organised the meet to be Feb 21st at normal time however we'll meet at Harvester....

Hope to see you there! X

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It wasn't. But you forget that I have to try and manage two seperate sites and keep them both up to date. If that means that there's one post saying 'This month is off, too many people can't come', it doesn't necessarily mean that they said it on here.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Jesus, it was discussed on facebook as Callum stated and we all mutually agreed to change the date due to it falling on Valentines date.

Next time we will ensure we all ask your permission before changing anything mate.

Jesus, it was discussed on facebook as Callum stated and we all mutually agreed to change the date due to it falling on Valentines date.

Next time we will ensure we all ask your permission before changing anything mate.

Best double check on the day as well, just to be sure.

PB Clio 172

What u mean is all fb agreed with the date change

I am not on fb so there is no way I know whats going on

PB Clio 172
Yeah but I didn't know people were ok with that!

Been weeks since anyone posted here but now I know

This meet suits everyone has done for 18 months or so and chip started this meet so how does this suit only me?

Last edited:
  PB Clio 172
dinner for one then :p

this is why I didn't know

'Jesus, it was discussed on facebook as Callum stated and we all mutually agreed to change the date due to it falling on Valentines date.'

Last edited:
  SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I agree with you mate to a certain degree, FB is s**t for organising as the comments are a b*****d to read, but 90+% of people have FB and therefore see it as a notification rather than checking the forum.
It was posted here as well, its clear enough to read, there are numerous factors why it was suggested to be changed. But the usual meet is still 2+ weeks away at this point, plenty of time to see or discuss a change of date even now, but this was posted 2 days after the last meet in January?

Could equally be said check here more often :rasp: Just saying mate ;)

edit : Also 3 are mentioned in the post as why we cant attend, and the suggestion of valentines impacted the practicalities of a meet that evening.
You noticed it changed venue as well? or will this new info make you explode? lol :rasp:

Ok guys let's just keep it how it is normally, and we'll also have a meet as discussed over on facebook.

So who's in for the 14th? List your name below.

1. plymcl172

My god didn't realise that asking one weeks change would get peoples knickers in a twist.

I have no problems if it's to be changed back, but as mentioned @Dan@SJM, myself and @Ed.200 will be unable to make it.

Although I do feel I posted with plenty of notice... With all info location change of date and place. ")

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
If you go on that day, you'll certainly be alone on that one.

Ignore this!

If you go on the 3rd friday aka the 21st, we'll all be there.

And me, l33th3tr33 and terri won't be able to go on valentine's day since we all have other plans and I don't know about the others, but they likely as not won't be coming then either.

So in short;

See you all on the 21st of February, 2014.