ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Don't think I will be coming again this month. My mom died last week and I have lost all interest in everything. :(

Had to check to see what I had done wrong. Lol

Just me... My mind is all frazzled after a promotion at work and processing month end... Plus late night!
you did nothing wrong, I am sorry. ")

@Thefatty, Dan and I send our condolences. We hope to see you soon. lots of hugs, remember to keep laughing and smiling.hugs. X

Clio 172 Cup
I'm sorry to hear! A loss of a parent is such a sad time. I lost my father near Christmas back in 2009.
You will have tonnes of support for it from everyone though :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Thanks everyone for your kind words, i don't deserve them though. I could have made her life so much easier for her over her last few months, but for some reason I thought work was more important. i'm disgusted with myself.

looks like the burial will be on or around the 19th, so I will probably stay up with my sister for a while after as it's my birthday on the 20th :(

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Only a few days to go now.. Just to clarify, its still around 8.30pm?

I have work until 6pm so should be there on time as long as the traffic is okay..

i mite pop along and say hello if the weather not too bad.. my nephew is meant to be collecting some parts from another member for his ph1..

yea cool.. guess it will clear all the rust off my disks.. mite even wash the beast if its dry for its little trip.. im in paignton

yea cool.. guess it will clear all the rust off my disks.. mite even wash the beast if its dry for its little trip.. im in paignton

Yeah no worries, Will you be on here before 7 to arrange a place to meet up?

Good to see another new face coming Luke, should have a good turnout providing no one else drops out.

RenaultSport Clio182
Is there room for another one? I've been in the forum since I bought my car two months ago, but because of work could never go to the meetings. I will come from Paignton, if somebody wants to meet before and go to Exeter all together and meet you.

RenaultSport Clio182
I'll go to King's Ash from Colley End Rd, so if you want to meet me before going to Torquay that would be great!

yea ok mate no probs.. make it easier if you stop up by coxes garage and ill swing by their on way through.. the lad in torquay said he was going to post up what time to meet him later on so im guessing around twenty to eight ish this end..
what colour your clio

RenaultSport Clio182
Alright! If it doesn't change I'll be at Coxes garage by then. I have a black 182 btw!

Right, all the paignton/torquay lot Gibbo4k Daivid meet at the texaco petrol station, not far from the bottom of hamelin way at half 7.

I would say 8 normally but I'm going to be changing @Skittles Exhaust mounts when we get there. Should give you all time to get to know each other etc while I'm under the car.

@McGherkin are you going to be there normal time or a bit earlier for a natter? I assume you're picking Ed up en route?