ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well that was entertaining lol. Good to see you all, especially Jay and David.

Tunnel run afterwards was awesome, would be great to go back there with a proper camera, seeing as it's all lit up.

Next one is the 14th, back in the usual location at the Barn Owl.

would be good to have a look at some of the cars in the daylight sometime their was quite a few their.. clio repair club in the dark laying on wet leaves is proper hardcore too..

Clio 172 Cup
Is it still the
"Guardian Road, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, EX1 3PE" location?

Decisions.

Either a 2 hour drive from work which'll get me there at 7-7:30pm ish (91 miles) as I'll finish work at 5pm.

Or a 98.5 mile drive from home at 2hours 8min (After a 26 mile drive home totalling 124.5 miles), urggh Need to kill a lot of time!

Is it still the

Decisions.

Either a 2 hour drive from work which'll get me there at 7-7:30pm ish (91 miles) as I'll finish work at 5pm.

Or a 98.5 mile drive from home at 2hours 8min (After a 26 mile drive home totalling 124.5 miles), urggh Need to kill a lot of time!

I'll come early to keep you company sweetpea.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Is it still the

Decisions.

Could meet you on the way if you want pal if you coming through Bristol way?

Clio 172 Cup
Interesting drive there involving a 2L diesel Astra van, me and the dials reading somewhat near "half 3"

but but the way back was so weird. There was this old skoda thing who came flying past as I cruised home so I matched his speed on dual carriage way, then on the dual lane roundabout on a303 he braked way before I did so I did clio handling and made a huge lead then let off, then they flew past again and drove in front and braked,
i swapped lanes and they did too then they flew off and matched speeds with person in front so I couldn't pass,

so I backed off to 50 and waited a while as I had 50 odd miles left and didn't really care, then the person must have got annoyed with skoda so they drove faster so I thought screw it and put foot down to go past in the big gap left. Then the skoda merged into my lane so I was like "ah we'll" and drove onto the slip road leading into our road and passed him, cut through and continued on.

what a cool story bro. Was good meeting you guys again and many more! Shame you can't have it closer ;)

Clio 172 Cup
1185421530773.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
This month we're moving it to Brewer's Fayre instead, as Barn Owl's food has gone downhill a bit.

Location;
Honiton Road Exeter
EX1 3RU

And we're also starting at 7:30.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Where is the August one going to be? Or is that not decided yet?

We are hoping to make it although wont be in a clio will be in a tatty old van instead.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Where is the August one going to be? Or is that not decided yet?

We are hoping to make it although wont be in a clio will be in a tatty old van instead.

It'll be Route 5 or Harvester. I'm not dicking around with yet another new place so if Route 5 doesn't pay off then we'll be going somewhere we know is good from now on.