ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Right after lots of discussion in various threads we've ended up with this as being seen as a best compromise for the region in terms of people being able to get there, and in terms of friday night seems to be a popular one.

Its late enough so if people want to eat before they come out to save cash they can, but early enough that we can still get food if we want. And its mid-month to try and avoid people being run out of fuel etc, lol

Meeting place is the barnowl pub in exeter.

Meet for 8:30, and we'll head inside at 9:00 (earlier if its raining) and those who want to eat can.

Then at about 10:30pm or so we will drive out for photos, either to exmouth sea front (if weather ok) or a multistorey carpark if its wet.

The barnowl is located here:
Guardian Road, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, EX1 3PE

Pub website with menus etc:
http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thebarnowlexeter/

Next meet is Friday September 14th, and the next one will be friday 12th of October

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol, that makes it sound like you were on the way there or something, not that it happened a week before or whatever.

Dont go making people think we go crashing into each other, lol

PB Clio 172
ha ha na if all goes well I will be there. CS southwest meets do not crash-for the record ! lol +

Will show you the work done on my car, very happy with it now. New paint on wing and door! :p

look forward to it !

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cool, I'll bring the turbo or the mk1 hopefully next time as for some reason we always seem to end up in the RS2 172 only for these meets.

PB Clio 172
I don't do facebook....

Mcgherkin will be in a Renaultsport this time, should be a good meet. I will bring the 'epic' torch too :p

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
1 chip
2 plymcl172
3 Mcgherkin
4 lesley
5 tony172
6 Aaron182.
7 T434atx
8 Shifty (?)

Ye who dwell in Plymouth, drop me a PM, sorting out a convoy.

PB Clio 172
Plymouth convoy is at Morrisons Outland Rd far left of the car park for anyone wishing to convoy to the meet

Will put the times up next week

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
God knows what we will be in now, I need to do a PAS pump on my turbo before I can use it, and im working away from home near london till friday, so probably not going to get a chance, shame as I was looking forward to taking a few people out in it :(

We'll still be there either way though, even if its in the shitty silver daily 172, lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

No plans to put that on the road anytime soon, dont even know if I ever will, I really like it, its an epic car, but the harsh reality is that I just have no use for it, so the money is better spent on cars I do have a use for.
Keep thinking of breaking it TBH, but just cant bare to!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Do you actually have any cars that are in one piece?

Lol, this week is a pretty bad one, we only actually have 2 fully functioning cars out of 11, but TBH we never want more than 5 tops on the road at once anyway, no point when you cant drive them, a lot of them are really long term projects, like the mini etc.