ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

PB Clio 172
My rear camera isnt on while driving btw must be the way the camera flashed :p

Shame we didnt get some proper nice pics but it was pretty dark. I was behind you lot when we drove from the barl owl and it was great fun from my car! Cracking nosie!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Flol @ those two random old blokes trying to pick a fight with each other in the car park, was kinda funny when neither of them actually did anything about it.

They looked older than me, and im knocking 40, pensioner fighting to the death could be a new spectator sport.

Sorry I had to shoot off early, was having misfire issues on the mrs car, turned out just to be a crank sensor but without knowing that at the time I didnt want to risk the spirited drive to exmouth and back.

See you all at the next one :)

PB Clio 172
No worries chip we all thought that was the problem and shifty told us on here at the weekend.

Yeah that was a funny moment the guy who wanted the fight didnt look like he could fight his way out of a paper bag he was so drunk so it was best for him that nothing started ! LOL at the new sport !

Only thing you did miss was Arron lighting up his car in Exmouth but I am sure you will see it again! ha ha

Great fun was Friday ! :p

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Was good to meet you guys, look forward to the next one.

I took a few photos, here are the only 2 that worked, and one which i think has a cool effect.

7997319610_33ff30a81b_z.jpg

7997316452_ab242a5dde_z.jpg

7997305551_04ef472218_z.jpg

182 Cup
Flol @ those two random old blokes trying to pick a fight with each other in the car park, was kinda funny when neither of them actually did anything about it.

They looked older than me, and im knocking 40, pensioner fighting to the death could be a new spectator sport.

Sorry I had to shoot off early, was having misfire issues on the mrs car, turned out just to be a crank sensor but without knowing that at the time I didnt want to risk the spirited drive to exmouth and back.

See you all at the next one :)

I had to laugh at your quote on the night chip, " I wish they'd stop dancing and actually fight each other! "

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1 chip
2 plymcl172
3 Mcgherkin
4 lesley
5 tony172
6 Aaron182.
7 T434atx
8 Shifty (?)
9 mosley182 - with decat on ohh my days sounds awsome and ill bring some other lad
10 fastdanbar

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Guess I don't need to add my name to the list 'cause you've used the one from last time. Most of the people on it will be going this time anyway.

1 chip
2 plymcl172
3 Mcgherkin
4 lesley
5 tony172
6 Aaron182.
7 T434atx
8 Shifty (?)
9 mosley182 - with decat on ohh my days sounds awsome and ill bring some other lad
10 fastdanbar

I'll put my name down even though I'm not 100% sure if I am able to come, would be nice to meet some of you guys as this would be my first meet :D

1 chip

2 plymcl172
3 Mcgherkin
4 lesley
5 tony172
6 Aaron182.
7 T434atx
8 Shifty (?)
10 fastdanbar
11 RichyClio

PB Clio 172
1 chip
3 Mcgherkin
4 lesley
5 tony172
6 Aaron182.
7 T434atx
8 Shifty (?)
10 fastdanbar
11 RichyClio

will put my name down when I am 100%

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
There isnt a fine for non-attendance, if you are more than 50% likely to go, keep your name on the list, lol, its just to get an idea of who is going thats all mate.

RS172
Some idiot at work decided they would move it with a fork lift and have damaged the underneath so I'm waiting for work to get it inspected and sorted out. I was away in Chester when it was done so proper savage and will have the person disciplined!!

PB Clio 172
right Plymouth guys I have convoy details for Friday 12th

Morrisons Outland Rd 19.30

same as last time and I wonder if the Polish security guard will be out to meet us all again!

See you guys there

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Flol, forgot all about him. 'I've had reports you're racing round the car park'. Pretty sure we can't be racing whilst standing outside and chatting!

See you at Morrisons, you can follow me up while I pretend to know the way ;)

Note to self: See if J29's open.

PB Clio 172
J29's ??

it was so funny we really were just sitting there having a chat with the Plymouth lot ! Remember that guy the guard brought with him ? he looked a little simple ! lol

You can follow me up and I will watch you in my rear view camera then overtake me at Exeter and I will follow the 'sat nav brain' McGherkin

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If junction 29 is shut again its better coming off at 30, last time they had to go upto 28 and back down

PB Clio 172
oh I get it now!

oh really again ? fook sake means I have to go an extra 18 miles coming from Plymouth, oh well

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just come off at 30, problem solved :)

Im going to limp my turbo along to this one I think, will be its last outing before I rebuild the engine, so let me know if anyone wants a passenger ride, even though its not at its best currently its still quite amusing (unless its wet, in which case its just pointless TBH)