ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

Brilliant night, looking forward to the next one.
That's a minter you've got there too lawro!
Oh and sorry about the number plate light rich!! In my defence it was flickering and I have it a tap to try and get it to stay constant, and it died.

SORRY!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Well, I have just finished rolling around on the floor cleaning the underside of my car.. Good meet though lol!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
O was it that bad?
Why not fit some sort of false floor to protect the underside, then it will always be clean and shiny! ;)

Agreed, it was a good night. Oh and about the dicks that you and Terri drew on my car.... I had to drive to a family meal today. I think it's fair to say I've never cleaned my car so quickly.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Sorry I couldn't make it guys.. Had a date night at TGI Friday's, no way of getting out of it unfortunately lol!

@l33th3tr33 - I will sort you out with the DA after Christmas, failing that, if you want to pop down to me I will detail it for you. Got some AF Desire to try out. ;)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry I couldn't make it guys.. Had a date night at TGI Friday's, no way of getting out of it unfortunately lol!

@l33th3tr33 - I will sort you out with the DA after Christmas, failing that, if you want to pop down to me I will detail it for you. Got some AF Desire to try out. ;)

He could have done with it after last night lol.

No worries, I'll have to get a day booked off for it then! :) Oh and it's probably a good thing you didn't come or you may have had a heart attack when you saw the state of my car! :rasp:

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
No worries, I'll have to get a day booked off for it then! :) Oh and it's probably a good thing you didn't come or you may have had a heart attack when you saw the state of my car! :rasp:

To be fair, I don't think mine will be much better! Haven't cleaned it in 3 weeks, which is insane for me, I doubt it will be cleaned until after Christmas now either and I have a good 600 miles to cover over the Christmas period so it will be stinking! Lol!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Well if you want a dirty car, mine is just vile now!
Was a fun night again haha.

Merry Christmas all, and a great New Year.

Before you start, I will see what I can do about the bowling evening