ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Was a good night, and nice to met some new people.
Looking forward to the next one 8th Nov ?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
heston-blumenthal-pic-c4-321434953-177029.jpg

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
that waiter is so funny(almost rude) he needs a chill pill :p

and s**t, not once has he got my order right. its not f**king hard, 'salad instead of chips please' - this time I got my peas held instead and and chips sent + no salad. Even after being sent back they didn't put the peas back on! I think next time I wont bother with steak, I will just get a Caesar salad of the likes of and take the croutons off myself.

Don't forget not being able to count how many cokes were ordered, AAAAND! Trying to bill us twice. 'We've already paid at the bar' ...... 'oh' (stands there waiting for a tip or some s**t)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
To be fair, I think the guy is alright. The amount of times we turn up probably as the kitchen are shutting down and stick in a massive order, they probably want to leave. He moves tables for us so everyone has a seat etc. I have been places where the service is considerably worse, and paid more for the meal!
As for Fatty's order, he checked his book, I saw him take it out, and he had noted it down, the kitchen are the ones that screwed up and sent the meal as per usual.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I agree mate, we certainly aren't the easiest to cater for, he's been fine with us so man's a legend as far as I'm concerned. It never has been the waiter's fault when orders have been cocked up.

I'm surprised you noticed Ed.

Yeah well last month it was the guy that greeted us that was our waiter, and had no problems, but then fatty wasn't there with his cheeseburger and chips, but swap the burger for a steak and the chips for a salad! :p

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
What you getting at then you ginger tosser? ;P
*inserts photo here but is to lazy to be bothered*

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
To be fair, I think the guy is alright. The amount of times we turn up probably as the kitchen are shutting down and stick in a massive order, they probably want to leave. He moves tables for us so everyone has a seat etc. I have been places where the service is considerably worse, and paid more for the meal!
As for Fatty's order, he checked his book, I saw him take it out, and he had noted it down, the kitchen are the ones that screwed up and sent the meal as per usual.

very true.

I agree mate, we certainly aren't the easiest to cater for, he's been fine with us so man's a legend as far as I'm concerned. It never has been the waiter's fault when orders have been c**ked up.

I'm surprised you noticed Ed.

I concur lol

Yeah well last month it was the guy that greeted us that was our waiter, and had no problems, but then fatty wasn't there with his cheeseburger and chips, but swap the burger for a steak and the chips for a salad! :p

flol I'll try that next time, they might get it right then!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Yep that's me. Where was you on the table?

your mate who's the son of Clarkey_v6 (Carlton garage guy), is he on the forum? His dad had some pretty good links with an airfield owner iirc, any chance that relationships still alive? Would be nice to have an airfield day!

Clio 172 turbo
your mate who's the son of Clarkey_v6 (Carlton garage guy), is he on the forum? His dad had some pretty good links with an airfield owner iirc, any chance that relationships still alive? Would be nice to have an airfield day!

I'm not sure if he is on the forum think he might of signed up but never comes on. I will have a word with Daryl and see. But alex dose a lot of darts now so I'm not sure.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Well that was umm.. entertaining.
But a good meet, Lawro your car is epically clean, hope the trip was worth it.
Hope to see you guys at the RR day (if that happens) Or December!