ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South East FCS 2011 5th June Attendance List

Plans for FCS 2011

• Total voters

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
This year's FCS is on the 5th June, the location is Rockingham.

Who's going to make an appearance this year? Who fancies a convoy up the night before? Or who's going to do the silly o'clock drive up on the day!?

Does anyone have any good recommendations of places to stay/eat/partaay etc?

:drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'll be staying at the nearest possible hotel located to where Fcs is

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
im definatley going up the night before,
i did it at silly o'clock last night and it ruined the day for me abit being so tired!

plus i intend to go on the track this year so i want to be on the ball!

CLIO PH1 172
i will know closer to the time depending on when im working ect, but i will probably be driving up in the morning, like a nutter lol !!

definitely attending though!!

1.adam172

Insignia SRi
I prob wont be this year seeing as i dont drive a french car anymore, i might catch a lift up with Willie+ if he goes though.

Looking for 182
I've never been to FCS, and their website doesn't really have any information at the moment. What kind of stuff goes on?

SG9 Forester STi
I'll be there and will more than likely camp as usual.

BBQ, drinks and a good laugh. It's always a good atmosphere :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
hmm, camping could be fun,
but i want to go on the track, so what would i do with all my stuff??!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
hmm, camping could be fun,
but i want to go on the track, so what would i do with all my stuff??!

There'll be others wanting to do exactly the same as you, there's usually somewhere you can leave stuff before going on track.

Milltek'd clio 182
i would love to come along, but will only go if i dont get a door dent lol. nah sounds good, cant wait for the sunshine to come out now,

Nimbus 197
deffo don't fancy camping!!! lol!!! driving up on the day sounds like a much sensible idea.. mayb I'm just gettin to old!!! lol

Looking for 182
I've decided I want to come, but I don't own a tent, and I like the idea of a convoy, so I'll probably drive up on the day :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Tents are cheap as piss and probably the best laugh you'll get out of the whole event.

I met more members etc that way last year than I did at the show.

Last year our tent cost £6 each. (3 man)

Closer to the time I will be setting up camping, and it'll all go swimmingly.

I can guarantee I'll have at least 5 or 6 of us camping, not to mention those from other area's. There was about 15 of us in total last year. We even set fire to a marquee.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im going up the night before

Although Im working till 5pm-

Im booked into Holiday Inn Corby - Kettering A43

Steve

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
if all goes to plan and our cars have a clean bill of health will be there in a black 182 and a black ph1 172, failing that we will be in a white GTDCi lol