ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2011 attendance list etc

Slow red one
As all of you know FCS is on Sunday 5th June, since Timmay won't be arranging anything I thought i'd get a list going to see who's thinking of going from this area. Most people either go the sat night and stay at a hotel or go early Sunday, My 1st time was last yr and went early Sunday so will probs do the same thing this year so I'm guessing nearer the time we'll have some convoys arranged! Lets hope the weather is as nice as last year!

1.Liquid yellow 182

2004 clio 182 ff
i'll be going in my 182. we travel up on the sat eve and stay at hi-corby just outside rockingham

soon to be 182 ;)
il be going :) was planning on going down saturday night. . . what time did you leave on the sunday?

I'm planning to head down sat evening. How long does it take?

I have work til 3 but definately up for a convoy.

Slow red one
what time did the show start? As after the drive il be wanting to keep a clean car to get on the stand
Once you buy your ticket and put your club as cliosport everyone gets a space within the cliosport stand, just incase you were confused on that. ye about 2 hours but went quick last year and got some good rolling shots. If you search last years FCS thread it'll show the time we left thetford services.

RB One Eight Two
I will be up for meeting you somewhere along the journey. I travel up M11 - A14 to Huntingdon... I want some rolling shots

Fabia VRS
well i could meet y'all at huntingdon (takes me about an hour according to google maps)

What time on the saturday would we head up?

& oh and when u say leave on sunday, do you meen to go to FCS?

soon to be 182 ;)
well i could meet y'all at huntingdon (takes me about an hour according to google maps)

What time on the saturday would we head up?

& oh and when u say leave on sunday, do you meen to go to FCS?
Leave on the sunday morning early instead of staying over the saturday night

yea il b going A6 as i live pretty mch on it lol.. be my 1st yr there so il have a look on net another time and see what route it comes up with

Last edited:
I'll meet you all at either Huntingdon or Cambridge services as that's the first real point I'll hit your journey

Still say go up on saturday and get bladdered

soon to be 182 ;)
I'll meet you all at either Huntingdon or Cambridge services as that's the first real point I'll hit your journey

Still say go up on saturday and get bladdered

that is an option, how much is travel lodge? but do you wanna be at the show with a hangover?

Fabia VRS
tbh, once everything gets confirmed i might just book a room and have a few berverages on the saturday then just spend all of sunday recovering

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
I'm coming over for the full weekend! Over on the Friday night, Clean car and chill out on the Saturday, Show on the Sunday, then chill out after it and boat home on Monday morning :)