ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2011 attendance list etc

Honda ATR
Will probably be leaving Royston for 6ish and drive up Sunday morn. I hope the weather is better this year. Wasnt great first thing from what I remember.

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
Im new to this but would definately be up for it, i'll probably meet at thickthorn in the morning and convoy down there :)

Slow red one
Sounds good, hoping to get there early ish in order to get a place for the parade lap:) hopefully have a good convoy down and get some nice pics.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
i will be going from thetford but unsure on the time as of yet..depends how i feel in the morning :p

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
Do i need to book a ticket for myslelf?
Is it deffinately the 5th June? on the site it says march some time???

Fabia VRS
i will end up hoteling it,

Got work until about 6 on the saturday so il end up heading up in the evening

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
i will end up hoteling it,

Got work until about 6 on the saturday so il end up heading up in the evening

Go for the Alwalton travelodge, I am thinkin about doing the same even though I live near by so can go for a few with the guys, the Scotland guys are staying there and close to meet the Peterborough lot for one big convoy!

Slow red one
So who's booking a hotel from the EA? Last year me and some others went early in the morning but i'll go with whatever everyone else is doing.

C3 Picasso Beast
I'm confirmed for this now and I'll be driving there/back on the day so up for a convoy if there's one happening from our way??

C3 Picasso Beast
It's only about 2 hours there so I was thinking about leaving 7ish possibly bit later as I'm not bothered about getting there as soon as the gates open.

Slow red one
Well i'd like to do the parade lap myself and early in the morning the roads are completely dead which is nice cause I hate traffic!

I say we go up and get a hotel for the night and go out for a little jolly up.

I did Fast show leaving at 5am and it kind of ruined the day for me cos I was so tired and left about 3pm.

Focus
What's going on with this are all the spaces full? Only just really read the thread properly lol.

Slow red one
What spaces? You can still buy tickets from the website. Not brought mine yet. Need to find myself a passenger or I'll be bored ahitless for 2 hours lol.

Fabia VRS
Go for the Alwalton travelodge, I am thinkin about doing the same even though I live near by so can go for a few with the guys, the Scotland guys are staying there and close to meet the Peterborough lot for one big convoy!

Tbh, its an hour away from me so i might not bother staying...

Where abouts are you convoying from on the sunday (if your are?)

Clio 1.2 16v
Im deffo going and I've booked up to stay in the travel lodge at kettering. Thought it would be easier to head down saturday afternoon.