ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex/South east meet 17-11-12 time change from 20:00 to 18:30

172 Rep
I'll be down lakeside way around half 6, nabbing my sisters Canon camera, probably get a few shots of the cars :)

Clio 182 Silver
got a herendous knocking noise coming from rear drivers side around suspension.. I thought it was knocking but think it mite be rubber in the damper possibly.. as you know tho. I know nothing about cars really.. wanted to come tonight but worried mite make it worse.

Clio 182 Silver
Thats a bit rubbish? what about next weekends you going?

you down this way anytime soon ? could do with some help with car..

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Good to see you lads i would of done the cruise but im B.A Baracus haha hope to see ya all soon :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Sorry I didn't make it lads. Couldn't bring myself to drive my car with all the banging noises it's making at the moment.

Ill definitely try and come to the next one.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
No worries lads ill try sort some more stuff out soon esp in the summer what was that children in need cruise like whoever went??

Evo
I left about half 11 and it was starting to wind down by then, not to say a few cheeky chaps didnt retreat to a suprisingly empty lakeside ;)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Aw man i wished i stayed out haha ill be out in 2 weekends time which is dec 1st lol we shud all meet up again it will be the last i drive her until the summer as cup killing season is almost here lol