ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex meet 27/04/13 (Thurrock services 6:30pm)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Essex meet 27/04/13

Mark will don't worry

Havent got the good one anymore mate. Only got a digicam and phone!

Ive added you to the list Timothy :)

1. Kyle 86
​2. Rob 200
3. Danny_17289
4. RamsgateChris197
5. Do Do Ron Ron Ron
6. Dr Jekyll
7. ZombieDisco172
8. Scattle
9. Ventura
10. M44X
11. RyG
12. danmartin
13. Savy
14. Charlie RB182
15. rs 1an
16. Racy blue
17. One in a million
​18. Dan Phelan
19. TomCaz
20. Rafmatt1984 (tbc)
21. Tyler
22. Timothy1994

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

I enjoyed it but at the time it wast getting used as much so I sold it while it was still worth some money. Shouldn't of done it in looking back now :(

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

raceyred_zps01888389.jpg

Do you remember taking this one Mark? Racy Red and Racy Blue :approve:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Yes mate, took some nice pics that day. If you have a look on my flickr account I've got the full set on there. Does make a difference having a decent camera.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF

Looking forward to this now :) me and zombiedisco172 are leavening Colchester at 6 :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

I've added the time to the thread title just incase some people miss it.

​Dan well be meeting at the services at 6:30pm onwards mate :) Theres some people that will be leaving at 6 and will take them longer than half hour to arrive so its no problems if your late.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Cheers for that mark :)

Im looking forward to seeing u all. Ill be there about half 6 or just before

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Now leaving at 5:45 managed to get another 15 mins outa him, so should be there for 6:30 :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished cleaning the car and it bloody rained :( Poxy weather! If anybody is coming past m11 north ill be meeting rafmatt1984 and Ventura at the macdonalds off the Harlow turnoff if they fancy meeting up. We'll be there at 6ish.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Just finished cleaning the car and it bloody rained :( Poxy weather! If anybody is coming past m11 north ill be meeting rafmatt1984 and Ventura at the macdonalds off the Harlow turnoff if they fancy meeting up. We'll be there at 6ish.

Lol theres a nice looking black cloud heading my way. Ill be there around there then aswell

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Its going to be 1 of those days, if it lashes down later we can sneak undercover at the lakeside multi-Story

Clio 182

This. I swear it waited till IDe finished polishing then all the clouds came and ambushed me, got it soaked, and then went sunny again just so it laws covered in water marks lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im on my way with timothy1994 were stuck on a13, possible accident by stanford le hope.....See u all soon

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Couldnt make it sorry Guys. Came back from London and power lines failed by West Ham and they cancelled ALL trains! We left Fenchurch street at 5, got in at 9:30!!!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Couldnt make it sorry Guys. Came back from London and power lines failed by West Ham and they cancelled ALL trains! We left Fenchurch street at 5, got in at 9:30!!!

Thats ok ryan my mrs was also caught up in it, apparantly its been like that all day