ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex meet 27/04/13 (Thurrock services 6:30pm)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Nice turnout today :) Was good to see the regs plus some new faces :) Was good to have a chin wag and catch up. Sorry if I didn't speak to everyone or had a short exit. Drive home was good, however being in 5th off the m25-m11 slip road following a cammed and trumpet'd ph1 was never in my favour (rob ;))

Look forward to the next one :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
We left London early on purpose too! How frustrating - Never mind, InCarNation tomorrow, and then the Chelmo meet :)

Its been terrible mate lol, good turnout tonight chelmo will be a gooden. Ill convoy there witj ya :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Great to see everyone and have a gd chat. My jaw is killing cos i was talking so much lol, all the cars were mint and roll on chelmsford :)

BG 182
Was a nice meet last night and nice to have a chat with some members and put faces to usernames lol :) looking forward to the next one

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah gunna be a good meet.... will bring the gf to this 1 :) do you welcome other french cars as may bring a saxo and a 106 :D

Bring em along :)

My mrs wants to come i think. Thing is the idiot gets bored quick and i cant be dealing with whingeing and her clinging to my arm when im talking waffle about clios haha

Clio 182
Just a word of warning to anyone that is going lakeside (if you already know this sorry in advance lol) but police are hard around lakeside with speed guns and waiting for you fly past because of the 'lakeside GP' they are trying to stop at weekends. Just heads up ^^

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Just a word of warning to anyone that is going lakeside (if you already know this sorry in advance lol) but police are hard around lakeside with speed guns and waiting for you fly past because of the 'lakeside GP' they are trying to stop at weekends. Just heads up ^^

No surprise lol