ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex meet 05/04/14

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Hell no homeboy! Depends who's actually eating a meal or desert but I'll be eating with no salad in sight!

Emily told me about your wheel so I'm looking forward to seeing it mate :)

Many.
Hell no homeboy! Depends who's actually eating a meal or desert but I'll be eating with no salad in sight!

I'm not eating a meal, not that'll suprise you.

I can't wait to get my grubby hands over Kyle's wheel.

Nah seriously I'll have clean hands for a change.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'm not eating a meal, not that'll suprise you.

I can't wait to get my grubby hands over Kyle's wheel.

Nah seriously I'll have clean hands for a change.

Haha they better be clean
Ill get your dinner after then yeah ha

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

Its bloody lovely mate. Best thing ive done to the old girl

Many.
Tomorrow you may see me eat. Maybe.

I intend to yas, I'll text you when I head over, going to be busy with the Clios.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'm out during the morning/early afternoon doing the ikea run but I'll be back about 2-3ish I reckon. Car was washed today so we'll see if I can be arsed to wax it or just leave it!

mark...i will head over to you for about 3.30/4 ish then.

I gotta give it a good drive it's sat on in my space for 2 weeks.

alex....i haven't driven it since before you popped round

but above all else.....I NEED TO WASH IT!!!!! it's got a weeks worth of sand on it and is the dirtiest i have ever let one of my cars get:eek:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's fine Barry. You still got my address yeah?

Well I've got a bucket, sponge and garden hose at mine or a jetwash near me! Alex need he's clean too. If you both decide to clean them round mine it'll be like a kosavans drive in, drive out service!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah that's fine Barry. You still got my address yeah?

Well I've got a bucket, sponge and garden hose at mine or a jetwash near me! Alex need he's clean too. If you both decide to clean them round mine it'll be like a kosavans drive in, drive out service!

Every weekend im off my gaff is like a bosnians yard just like @ AlexW's is a drive in garage lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Swap you a sabelt wheel for a car clean? Ok, done!

My 2 cats bloody woke me up early this morning pestering me for food and now I can't get back to sleep so I'm going outside to wax it! Its 6am ffs and I'm out there cleaning!

Last edited:
Nice try! the wheels is mine ;) Im debating between washing it myself or paying £6 to get it done. The £6 sounds much more appealing right now.

Going outside to wax it at that time is sad IMO Mark, I can understand fixing mechanical stuff at silly hours (my favourite past time is fixing stuff between 12-4am ;) ) but that time to clean it? Come on man pull yourself together! ;)

I need to add additional lows also to please you ha

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Swap you a sabelt wheel for a car clean? Ok, done!

My 2 cats bloody woke me up early this morning pestering me for food and now I can't get back to sleep so I'm going outside to wax it! Its 6am ffs and I'm out there cleaning!

Haha your keen

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I couldn't get back to sleep after the little rascals got me up so I thought do it now while its quiet as I'll probs be rushing around this afternoon! It was either that or get my face sat on.... And not by the pussy that I had in mind! ;)

So now it's been waxed, glass cleaned, tyres dressed and hovered I'm done! Only downfall is it shows up the sh!tty bodywork :( Still, at least its clean lol

Last edited:
  RenaultSport 172
I will spent about 5 minutes washing mine lol. It's filthy but will be pushed for time
my ashtray has that spring btw

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I couldn't get back to sleep after the little rascals got me up so I thought do it now while its quiet as I'll probs be rushing around this afternoon! It wa either that or get my far sat on.... And not by the pussy that I had in mind! ;)

So now it's been waxed, glass cleaned, tyres dressed and hovered I'm done! Only downfall is it shows up the sh!tty bodywork :( Still, at least its clean lol

And I bet it still looks the same because you bought a silver car :rasp:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I couldn't get back to sleep after the little rascals got me up so I thought do it now while its quiet as I'll probs be rushing around this afternoon! It wa either that or get my far sat on.... And not by the pussy that I had in mind! ;)

Mark heavy rain forecast for 3pm over your way,lol :approve:

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
sorry guys gonna be a let down and pull out as im quite literally nakered as i went to a steve aoki gig last night and didnt get in till 5:30AM lol!!!! Hopefully be at the next!!!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Nice to see the few people I spoke to today. Watch out for derv power next time !