ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex meet 05/04/14

As it wont let me qoute,

@AlexW try hard to remember my driveshaft lol
@JHead Ill sub you if not, aint letting you go hungry!
@Kyle 86 we arent very exciting us lot! & some of us have funny accents. However I dont sound at all like a farmer.

anyone else's cs playing up on chrome or just mine? :/

Many.
As it wont let me qoute,

@AlexW try hard to remember my driveshaft lol
@JHead Ill sub you if not, aint letting you go hungry!
@Kyle 86 we arent very exciting us lot! & some of us have funny accents. However I dont sound at all like a farmer.

anyone else's cs playing up on chrome or just mine? :/

Mine to, Had to go back to ole Internet Explorer Lol!

I'll remember your shaft, don't worry. I have got a lot to remember though!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
@ dmallett haha us essexites aint got the best accent

CS should be fine now dude. U still getting problems?

Ian,carvery sounds like a splendid idea..count me in,as long as you lot don't lose me again;)

and mark,will contact you nearer the time to know where to meet up and convoy,might also get a chance to take the car to the jetwash beforehand too:D

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ian,carvery sounds like a splendid idea..count me in,as long as you lot don't lose me again;)

and mark,will contact you nearer the time to know where to meet up and convoy,might also get a chance to take the car to the jetwash beforehand too:D

Thats cool mate, I got a shell near me that has a jetwash so you got no excuse! Feel free to call/text me on sat before you come down mate :)

Smurf R26R 450bhp
Not going to make tomorrow as smurf still not back they have only had the car for 3 weeks and left doing it till the last minute :banghead: